Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE
Mar 29, 2017 at 8:55 PM Post #18 of 265
I was going to say Kronos as well but that's already taken. Best of luck to everyone. Go with kronos, it radiates power and domination.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPoEAC8JJ7w

Mar 29, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #22 of 265
Current setup for In Ears - Only one counts my Empire Ears Spartans!

New flagship - If a female Hera the eldest female of the elder Gods, Male Typhoon because when Athena and Zeus were gone all the other gods ran from Typhoon. Best suck up answer The Jack. 

These aren't new flagships, Zeus is still king of the hill.

Mar 29, 2017 at 9:34 PM Post #23 of 265
These aren't new flagships, Zeus is still king of the hill.

[COLOR=FF0000]**BONUS DOUBLE ENTRY**[/COLOR]

[COLOR=1D2129]4) Head-Fi members have the advantage of receiving a[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]DOUBLE ENTRY[/COLOR] [COLOR=1D2129]by posting on this thread a new flagship name for us to potentially use in the future![/COLOR]

It reads to me as though we aren't naming the new prototypes, but giving EE possible names for something further down the road, if they ever need it.

-~::Edit::~-
Euryale may not be the best name for a flagship, so I graciously give Empire Ears permission to use it for a lower-tier entry. :D

New flagship name: Zeus II - The Zeusiest of the Zeuses.

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:00 PM Post #25 of 265
I would say Hades, lets say if its a different line of flagship. Hades it will be (brother of Zeus and Poseidon), they ruled the cosmos after defeating the Titans. They say that the realm of Hades is dark, wet and gloomy. I would say in all its glory, it is more of finding comfort in the dark and flagship worthy. Hearing is believing.

Gonna be cool seeing 3 brothers rule the Empire with 3 different lines of believers (hear-ors) 
biggrin.gif

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:22 PM Post #27 of 265
If the new flagship has more drivers, essentially bigger in all aspects of the current flagship - I like the name Kraken. It would be cool to say .... Release the Kraken !

(caveat thought ... it's not a godly name).

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #29 of 265
  I would say Hades, lets say if its a different line of flagship. Hades it will be (brother of Zeus and Poseidon), they ruled the cosmos after defeating the Titans. They say that the realm of Hades is dark, wet and gloomy. I would say in all its glory, it is more of finding comfort in the dark and flagship worthy. Hearing is believing.

Gonna be cool seeing 3 brothers rule the Empire with 3 different lines of believers (hear-ors) 
biggrin.gif

Hades rules the underworld, but in Greek mythology the underworld includes versions of Heaven and Hell, so I don't know where this dark, wet and gloomy is coming from, as the Elysian Fields are also in Hades' realm.

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:48 PM Post #30 of 265
Head-fi handle: koluludome (Tiyatat Sasiphonganan)
Current IEM setup:
DAP - Ibasso DX200
Smartphone - LG V20
Present IEM: Noble Kaiser 10 Aluminium universal with Rhapsodio SG 2.98 (8 braids)
Previous IEM: Rhapsodio RDb Mk.IV, Cypher Lab C6iem v.1&2, Dunu DN1000&2000

For another flagship, it need another king of god name.

"Odin"

which another IEMs can be named by gods below him :)

Here's the reason why I need this :

"I thought I owned a god. Until this very moment, I meet the King of god. I was enlightened that I was wrong all this time."

This is my though when the first melody pour out from this king of god IEM, with my wonder Ibasso DX200.

DX200 is revered as one of the greatest player that able climb up the mountain to stand tall beside all TOTL players out at the peak of the mountain. It's great enough to pair with any TOTL IEMs, to show the greatness of the IEM it pairs with. This precious player combined with my current IEM, which give me so many great moments for a long time, Noble K10, which owned many great reputations from all over the world. I thought this was it. I was at the peak of the mountain. I finally can stop, rest and hear the happiness.

But something up on sky keep telling me that there's something out there that I missed, all the whisper keep telling me that the king is coming to claim the throne.

I can't really listen well with my setup ever since I heard all the whisper, even though it already are a great one. I wanna hear it, hear what the king said. So I came to meet him. What I felt at the moment I touch play button is the first paragraph you have read.

I need the king!, I said to myself. But the road to the king is too hard to go, so I thought I had to give up and keep the moment haunted me for the rest of my journey.

Until this invaluable chance is happening! My dream could be true now, to own the king! But it won't be true without the kindness of both Empire Ears and Effect Audio.

I hope I can be the one you choose because my heart already choose the king :)

#empireears #zeus #zeusxr #effectaudio #leonidas

Edit : Put an impression on this precious gem from facebook entry and put some information rules need

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back