Empire Ears Discussion Thread
Oct 27, 2015 at 7:33 PM Post #31 of 90
Quoting from Facebook

"Sorry for the website delay everyone! We're just working out a few more glitches and it'll be up and running by tomorrow!"

Oct 27, 2015 at 8:29 PM Post #32 of 90
Quoting from Facebook

"Sorry for the website delay everyone! We're just working out a few more glitches and it'll be up and running by tomorrow!"

They updated it to "check back on 10/28"

Oct 28, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #33 of 90
It's finally online and it was definetly worth the wait. What a website and what a line up.
Can't stop staring at all those IEMs. Nice names as well :D

And all models now have their universal versions.
So promising, just can't wait to buy my first Empire Ears CIEM.

Best of birthdays to Jack and Empire Ears :wink:

Oct 28, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #39 of 90
Whered u get the closer up photos from :O

I sure wish I could've said it was from a personal visit right there in Atlanta, Georgia, but those were taken from Jack 
beerchug.gif

I wish I had enough money to make at least 5 ciem pairs. It ain't easy to decide, no sir it ain't easy at all!

Oct 28, 2015 at 4:42 PM Post #40 of 90
   I sure wish I could've said it was from a personal visit right there in Atlanta, Georgia, but those were taken from Jack 
beerchug.gif

I wish I had enough money to make at least 5 ciem pairs. It ain't easy to decide, no sir it ain't easy at all!

We both know the one we are going to go for, don't we? :D

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #41 of 90
Did anyone else think Halo when they saw the Spartan-IV? No? Just me? Alright.....
tongue.gif

On point though, this lineup is looking awesome. And it's impressive to see that there's a universal and custom option for every model. Also that the names are totally cool.

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:52 PM Post #42 of 90
The names are kinda cool. And it seems except the Supra every one of the line is brand new. Wouldn't lie the Apollo is the most intriguing to me but would love to be able to review / read reviews on the line of in ears, especially if one can basically be like the Ethers in Custom In Ear form.

Oct 28, 2015 at 6:14 PM Post #43 of 90
For those interested- I'll be publishing an overview of the lineup soon on CYMBACAVUM (Hopefully this weekend). The Spartan IV is a clear standout. It's a really nice neutral-ish signature that's not lacking bass punch and rumble, and has very good clarity and sparkle, making for an excellent all-rounder. I'm very impressed with it.

Oct 28, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #44 of 90
For those interested- I'll be publishing an overview of the lineup soon on CYMBACAVUM (Hopefully this weekend). The Spartan IV is a clear standout. It's a really nice neutral-ish signature that's not lacking bass punch and rumble, and has very good clarity and sparkle, making for an excellent all-rounder. I'm very impressed with it.

That's great. Some good articles on that site, only complain is that new articles don't come out as often as I would like but thumbs up for all the effort made into the reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back