Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Aug 3, 2020 at 1:33 PM Post #22,576 of 40,582
We think it is imperative that our products be available for demo in as many places as possible. We're BEYOND grateful for the folks who believe in us strongly enough to purchase Odin blindly. Truly, beyond grateful. However, that's not something we can reasonably expect from people, so having a space to try-before-you-buy is super important to us. And with passionate customers all over the globe, the only way we could figure to meet that demand fairly was to launch through our dealer network. Also dealers provide an invaluable service in the knowledge and materials that they bring to the table, the better our products are represented, the stronger we are.

So, if and when we can catch up to the market demand we will reassess our position, but until then, trust in our dealers to make sure you get taken care of, because we do
🙂

Thanks. No dealers within 100's of miles of me. I got my Legend X and Phantom loaners directly from Empire Ears.

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:33 PM Post #22,577 of 40,582
CIEMs I anticipate will be near the end of the year. On top of production there's still a few kinks we need to work out, especially with ODIN before releasing it as CIEM. Both Odin and Hero were designed as UIEMs.

Thanks Jack.

I'll keep a lookout on the custom updates when they come along. If the itch gets bad, might just do the universal. We'll see. :relaxed:

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:34 PM Post #22,578 of 40,582
Thanks Jack.

I'll keep a lookout on the custom updates when they come along. If the itch gets bad, might just do the universal. We'll see. :relaxed:
I’ve had a crazy itch for an EE custom but now I’m thinking of getting the EVR Mk2 as a custom, Odin as a uni and moving on :D

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:39 PM Post #22,581 of 40,582
We think it is imperative that our products be available for demo in as many places as possible. We're BEYOND grateful for the folks who believe in us strongly enough to purchase Odin blindly. Truly, beyond grateful. However, that's not something we can reasonably expect from people, so having a space to try-before-you-buy is super important to us. And with passionate customers all over the globe, the only way we could figure to meet that demand fairly was to launch through our dealer network. Also dealers provide an invaluable service in the knowledge and materials that they bring to the table, the better our products are represented, the stronger we are.

So, if and when we can catch up to the market demand we will reassess our position, but until then, trust in our dealers to make sure you get taken care of, because we do
🙂
Any chance demo will be available in your showroom? (bearing the covid issues going on) I'm in Florida and wouldn't mind taking a quick road trip to give them a try.

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:39 PM Post #22,582 of 40,582
Any chance demo will be available in your showroom? (bearing the covid issues going on) I'm in Florida and wouldn't mind taking a quick road trip to give them a try.
Now that’s dedication. Lol

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:40 PM Post #22,583 of 40,582
Oh wow. I didn't know there was a personal audio dealer here in California. I've been looking for one for awhile now. That's actually not that far. I think I'll have to go visit them if they're going to have an Odin and other gear.

It's only a couple hours from me. Not too bad to demo, considering price of Odin.

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:40 PM Post #22,584 of 40,582
The Odin looks very interesting to me ... I’ll wait for some reviews, but this is definitely on my radar. :L3000:

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:40 PM Post #22,585 of 40,582
Thanks. No dealers within 100's of miles of me. I got my Legend X and Phantom loaners directly from Empire Ears.

We may not be selling the units directly but you can rest assured that the standards of service that you've come to expect have not been abandoned.

As with our previous launches - as production is able to meet demand we will make units available for customer consideration. At no point will we ever try to exclude any of our customers from the fun!

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:43 PM Post #22,586 of 40,582
Now that’s dedication. Lol
I have no high end audio stores anywhere around. I can never really try before I buy because of it which kinda sucks at times cause there's always that chance I wont like something and have to either return or sell it. I don't like returning things either unless it's a bad product. So an 8 hour drive isn't the worst decision to sample something nearly $3500 or it's counterpart for all I know I may like more.

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:43 PM Post #22,587 of 40,582

Showroom is open and both Odin and Hero will be available to demo. We'd be happy to give you a tour of the lab as well :beerchug:

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020 at 1:43 PM Post #22,588 of 40,582
Lower than the Wraith, but still veryyyyy close to it, especially in CAD. Guess this will be relegated to demo territory. I blind bought a Khan, easily the worse decision I've made. Tribrid prices need to really settle down.

On the other hand, the MKII and the Hero are very interesting propositions and really gives an option where the Odin set their wallet and bank account on fire. W9+ and EST trickling down will be interesting to hear and I highly suspect something from there will be making its way into my stable.

Overall good job Empire!

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:45 PM Post #22,590 of 40,582
Lower than the Wraith, but still veryyyyy close to it, especially in CAD. Guess this will be relegated to demo territory. I blind bought a Khan, easily the worse decision I've made. Tribrid prices need to really settle down.

On the other hand, the MKII and the Hero are very interesting propositions and really gives an option where the Odin set their wallet and bank account on fire. W9+ and EST trickling down will be interesting to hear and I highly suspect something from there will be making its way into my stable.

Overall good job Empire!
I also LOVE how they added unique designs to their IEMs, where each feels like it has an identity of its own that transcends sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back