Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jan 30, 2018 at 10:29 PM Post #10,501 of 40,708
Seems to be new shop in Singapore: https://www.facebook.com/euphoriaaudiosg/

You might notice they are posting photos of fist visitors, that were also posted by Effect audio as their open house event. And they have listed same address as Effect audio.

That is indeed the address of Effect Audio's offices, so it's entirely possible that they're working with other brands to open an entirely new store of some sort. Regardless, I'm extremely excited that the EP and X series will soon make their debut in Singapore - where a large majority of the members here live - and I look forward to catching up with all of you at CJ SG 2018. Godspeed with the releases, @Jack Vang! :D

Jan 30, 2018 at 10:37 PM Post #10,502 of 40,708
Seems to be new shop in Singapore: https://www.facebook.com/euphoriaaudiosg/

You might notice they are posting photos of fist visitors, that were also posted by Effect audio as their open house event. And they have listed same address as Effect audio.

'Euphoria Audio' is a Manufacturers collaboration initiative in Singapore, presenting a unified retail front amongst the industry top brands. Brands principals involved in the 'Euphoria' movement will have a direct say in how 'Euphoria' is operated, how the brands are represented while offering direct line of manufacturer support in the form of tours , giveaways, workshops, factory visits, interactive events, special collaboration releases and the most intuitive communication channel from Brands itself with the local Singaporean audiophiles.

'Euphoria', tied up with "Effect Audio" showroom in Singapore offers a wholesome experiential showcase and consultancy sessions to ensure that everyone of our guests gets the entire experience , package , information and offerings that our represented brands offers as intended by the Brand Principals itself. Essentially providing the "Canjam / Exhibition" experience on a daily basis. Guests seeking to purchase will entrails them going through a free 1-1 design consultancy session with the resident product designer to help them with their artworks and in-ears designs while offering perks of designed artworks on cases which is not available through traditional channels etc. 'Euphoria' will work in perfect sync with the collaborations brands to ensure the swiftest delivery on the Customized In-Ear-Monitors & Cables.

Shortly thereafter, Euphoria will appoint partners with aligned values to increase the retail touch points and visibility of the brands in Singapore in order to increase the accessibility to audiophiles in the Singaporean local Scene. Euphoria will also work with co-joining distributors on the APAC region closely to ensure a unified flow of information and promotional activities. Euphoria adheres strictly to the distribution agreements and will not conduct sales in other regions. However, free feel to drop in to experience our experiential showcases in Singapore if you happen to visit Singapore!

'Eric' from EffectAudio will be taking a temporary absence from the commitments at Effect Audio to fully manage "Euphoria". Please feel free to reach out to him for any queries. Meanwhile, we will prep for the big unveil on the 9th of February !

unnamed.jpg

E-Vites would be sending out soon! :)

Effect Audio Stay updated on Effect Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/effectaudiosg/ https://twitter.com/EffectAudio https://www.instagram.com/effectaudio/ http://www.effectaudio.com/ https://wa.me/message/A64BKXQECHD4E1 info@effectaudio.com
Jan 30, 2018 at 10:38 PM Post #10,503 of 40,708
After listening to the bass of the Legend X and tick vocals that are up front, there is just no coming back. It is currently on my list with top priority.

Jan 30, 2018 at 10:42 PM Post #10,504 of 40,708
'Euphoria Audio' is a Manufacturers collaboration initiative in Singapore, presenting a unified retail front amongst the industry top brands. Brands principals involved in the 'Euphoria' movement will have a direct say in how 'Euphoria' is operated, how the brands are represented while offering direct line of manufacturer support in the form of tours , giveaways, workshops, factory visits, interactive events, special collaboration releases and the most intuitive communication channel from Brands itself with the local Singaporean audiophiles.

'Euphoria', tied up with "Effect Audio" showroom in Singapore offers a wholesome experiential showcase and consultancy sessions to ensure that everyone of our guests gets the entire experience , package , information and offerings that our represented brands offers as intended by the Brand Principals itself. Essentially providing the "Canjam / Exhibition" experience on a daily basis. Guests seeking to purchase will entrails them going through a free 1-1 design consultancy session with the resident product designer to help them with their artworks and in-ears designs while offering perks of designed artworks on cases which is not available through traditional channels etc. 'Euphoria' will work in perfect sync with the collaborations brands to ensure the swiftest delivery on the Customized In-Ear-Monitors & Cables.

Shortly thereafter, Euphoria will appoint partners with aligned values to increase the retail touch points and visibility of the brands in Singapore in order to increase the accessibility to audiophiles in the Singaporean local Scene. Euphoria will also work with co-joining distributors on the APAC region closely to ensure a unified flow of information and promotional activities. Euphoria adheres strictly to the distribution agreements and will not conduct sales in other regions. However, free feel to drop in to experience our experiential showcases in Singapore if you happen to visit Singapore!

'Eric' from EffectAudio will be taking a temporary absence from the commitments at Effect Audio to fully manage "Euphoria". Please feel free to reach out to him for any queries. Meanwhile, we will prep for the big unveil on the 9th of February !

E-Vites would be sending out soon! :)

Holy, Legend X with Effect Audio internal wiring? Or it will be a limited edition only for Singapore

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018 at 5:09 AM Post #10,507 of 40,708
My Zeus just arrived, happy days!
Thanks for the excellent service, especially to @Ethan Groover for helping me out with questions, artwork and stuff.

20180131_105151.jpg

Jan 31, 2018 at 7:42 AM Post #10,508 of 40,708
After listening to the bass of the Legend X and tick vocals that are up front, there is just no coming back. It is currently on my list with top priority.
I made the mistake of stopping at the Empire Showroom last week .....i now must have Legend X . Next stop in Atlanta i will be buying . After listening to Legend X none of the other Empire iem s sounded anywhere near as good . Although the Nemesis did sound pretty close .

Jan 31, 2018 at 7:16 PM Post #10,510 of 40,708
I made the mistake of stopping at the Empire Showroom last week .....i now must have Legend X . Next stop in Atlanta i will be buying . After listening to Legend X none of the other Empire iem s sounded anywhere near as good . Although the Nemesis did sound pretty close .

I was originally very happy with my Zeus-XR and thought it would be my ultimate endgame at least for the coming years. However, when the Legend X came out and after I demoed it, I can already foresee the Zeus-XR will be my endgame for the coming days. LOL

Jan 31, 2018 at 9:43 PM Post #10,511 of 40,708
I was originally very happy with my Zeus-XR and thought it would be my ultimate endgame at least for the coming years. However, when the Legend X came out and after I demoed it, I can already foresee the Zeus-XR will be my endgame for the coming days. LOL

If anything, these two compliment each other, rather than compete against each other. Two different designs, two different signatures. Depending on the mood you are in :wink:

Jan 31, 2018 at 9:51 PM Post #10,512 of 40,708
If anything, these two compliment each other, rather than compete against each other. Two different designs, two different signatures. Depending on the mood you are in :wink:

So you are the :imp: in me right? @Wyville can you be my Angle?

Feb 1, 2018 at 1:40 AM Post #10,513 of 40,708
So you are the :imp: in me right? @Wyville can you be my Angle?
Of course I can! I'll help you out bud!

:innocent: No need to add Legend X because Zeus XR has two signatures. :innocent:
:imp: But will it do bass? :imp:
:innocent: It has the XIV setting. :innocent:
:imp: But will it do BASS? :imp:
:innocent: The XIV add some warmth on top of the excellent R. :innocent:
:imp: Do you like a Dynamic Driver bass? :imp:
:innocent: Sure I do!:innocent:
:imp: How about not one but two Dynamic Drivers? :imp:
:innocent:...uhhhh :smiling_imp:
:imp: Glorious speaker-like Dynamic Driver BASS? :imp:
:innocent: ....uhhhh :smiling_imp:
:imp: Sparkle and excitement throughout a huge stage? :imp:
:innocent: .....uhhh :smiling_imp:
:imp: Can you feel it? :imp:
:innocent: Yes... :smiling_imp:
:imp: CAN YOU FEEL IT?! :imp:
:smiling_imp: YES! :smiling_imp:
:imp: WHAT DO YOU NEED?! :imp:
:smiling_imp: BOTH! :smiling_imp:

Sorry mate, I failed. You'll simply have to accept that Zeus XR and Legend X are a perfectly complimentary pair. :D

Feb 1, 2018 at 2:31 AM Post #10,514 of 40,708

:innocent: No need to add Legend X because Zeus XR has two signatures. :innocent:

Sorry mate, I failed. You'll simply have to accept that Zeus XR and Legend X are a perfectly complimentary pair. :D

I guess I have to accept my fate.

Feb 1, 2018 at 3:05 AM Post #10,515 of 40,708

Have you been listening to my inner monologue again?! :wink: Fortunately for my wallet, the market for second hand kidneys is slow at the moment... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back