Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Feb 3, 2018 at 3:21 PM Post #10,533 of 40,614
Feb 3, 2018 at 3:58 PM Post #10,535 of 40,614
standard 2pin, remember, comes with Ares II :wink:
In your experience with EE, is there very much re-tuning for the final product after the prototype is released? Thanks!

Feb 3, 2018 at 7:38 PM Post #10,536 of 40,614
My custom Zeus-XR came with an EE stock cable instead of an Ares II. According to the dealer, they say Ares II is currently out of stock and they will give me my Ares II when they are back online.
Nice, so I can even do a comparison between EE stock cable vs Ares II lol. Cable believer.

Feb 3, 2018 at 8:07 PM Post #10,537 of 40,614
In your experience with EE, is there very much re-tuning for the final product after the prototype is released? Thanks!

I never had a chance to compare prototypes, only have experience with Zeus. So, can't say if it going to change. But Jack was confident enough to ask me to use this prototype for review purpose since the signature/tuning is final.

Feb 4, 2018 at 1:48 AM Post #10,539 of 40,614
Is it just me or do the nozzles look really short in that pic?

tenor.gif

Feb 4, 2018 at 9:59 AM Post #10,541 of 40,614
Because they are a prototypes and used another mold for the shells they probably had to save space internally for the drivers and what not... That's why the sockets extrude.
I thought it would be something like that, especially with the Legend X and the space needed for all those delicious drivers. :D

Feb 4, 2018 at 10:48 AM Post #10,543 of 40,614
Waiting for a comparison of Zeus vs Legend

Well, I'm very glad to announce that I'll be attending the Empire launch event in Singapore this coming Friday. You can expect thorough impressions of both EP and X line-ups (including comparisons with the Zeus-XR), extensive photo coverage, as well as any miscellaneous info I can squeeze out of both the Empire and Effect Audio guys while I'm there - all encased within the structural framework of a THL article. It looks like it's gonna be a crap ton of work, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tremendously excited. :D

Feb 4, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #10,544 of 40,614
Well, I'm very glad to announce that I'll be attending the Empire launch event in Singapore this coming Friday. You can expect thorough impressions of both EP and X line-ups (including comparisons with the Zeus-XR), extensive photo coverage, as well as any miscellaneous info I can squeeze out of both the Empire and Effect Audio guys while I'm there - all encased within the structural framework of a THL article. It looks like it's gonna be a crap ton of work, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tremendously excited. :D

Enjoy bro, anxiously awaiting your reviews!!!

Feb 4, 2018 at 11:05 AM Post #10,545 of 40,614

Users who are viewing this thread

Back