Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jan 19, 2018 at 8:22 PM Post #10,351 of 40,675
feel bad that i have to save money for the next one before my xr adel is coming in 2- 3 weeks.
i am going there this afternoon to test:ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018 at 9:16 PM Post #10,352 of 40,675
feel bad that i have to save money for the next one before my xr adel is coming in 2- 3 weeks.
i am going there this afternoon to test:ksc75smile:

lswjqg.jpg

Jan 19, 2018 at 9:18 PM Post #10,353 of 40,675
thanks n xcited, but dont want to regret for my upcoming xr adel

Jan 19, 2018 at 9:44 PM Post #10,354 of 40,675
thanks n xcited, but dont want to regret for my upcoming xr adel

Pretty sure Zeus XR will keep you happy.

I haven't heard the ADEL version, but the Zeus-R non-ADEL has been a big eye-opener for me since a long time ago when I auditioned it.

Jan 19, 2018 at 9:45 PM Post #10,355 of 40,675
Hype is a wonderful thing, and I wish the best for Jack and EE. They deserve it as they produce excellent IEMs in a variety of price ranges and sound signatures. However this thread is currently exploding even though almost everyone posting has not heard anything yet.

My Zeus XR is a wonderful IEM, it does everything I want an IEM to do. I'm not looking to upgrade or side grade it. Others that just bought EE devices hopefully feel the same way. It's a terrible thing to feel that you bought the latest/greatest and then a few months later there's newer latests/greatests. It might be nice to slow things down here a bit and actually wait for some actual impressions by some actual people who have actually used these new IEMs. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, it just seems that folks are getting a bit too excited. CanJams will be happening soon, people will be posting impressions, and then folks can actually begin to decide what is what and make informed choices based on a multitude of impressions. I'm quite sure these IEMs are going to be very good, and it's always nice to have choices in terms of sound sig and pricing. EE seems to be positioning itself in the retail market as a heavy hitter with a wide range of devices. Cool. I look forward to hearing a few of these at the next CanJam out here. But right now this thread feels like I felt as a little kid when I got my parents to buy me a box of cereal with a prize in it and I got so excited I almost made myself sick. :)

Jan 19, 2018 at 9:51 PM Post #10,357 of 40,675
Hype is a wonderful thing, and I wish the best for Jack and EE. They deserve it as they produce excellent IEMs in a variety of price ranges and sound signatures. However this thread is currently exploding even though almost everyone posting has not heard anything yet.

My Zeus XR is a wonderful IEM, it does everything I want an IEM to do. I'm not looking to upgrade or side grade it. Others that just bought EE devices hopefully feel the same way. It's a terrible thing to feel that you bought the latest/greatest and then a few months later there's newer latests/greatests. It might be nice to slow things down here a bit and actually wait for some actual impressions by some actual people who have actually used these new IEMs. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, it just seems that folks are getting a bit too excited. CanJams will be happening soon, people will be posting impressions, and then folks can actually begin to decide what is what and make informed choices based on a multitude of impressions. I'm quite sure these IEMs are going to be very good, and it's always nice to have choices in terms of sound sig and pricing. EE seems to be positioning itself in the retail market as a heavy hitter with a wide range of devices. Cool. I look forward to hearing a few of these at the next CanJam out here. But right now this thread feels like I felt as a little kid when I got my parents to buy me a box of cereal with a prize in it and I got so excited I almost made myself sick. :)

The hype here is a bit bloated, true. But I personally don't think it's as immense as the announcement when 64 Audio introducing the Tia driver models, especially the Tia Fourte.

Now THAT was a huge eruption, not just here -- mind you.

But you do have a point -- as excited as we are now for the new EE stuffs -- we should take it easy and keep our expectations realistic at least and not forget about the Olympus line up that were all impressive in their own ways, with or without the ADEL module techs.

It won't matter how I feel about the new units -- the fact that I still love Spartan, Hermes, Athena and Zeus-R will never change.

Jan 19, 2018 at 9:53 PM Post #10,358 of 40,675
agreed, i am not in rush to get next one impulsively. thanks bro

Jan 19, 2018 at 10:38 PM Post #10,359 of 40,675
rubbing my hands waiting for impressions to roll in !

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:19 PM Post #10,362 of 40,675
I can't help but feel for the person who wanted to make a nice official reveal but then headfiers/audiophiles snooped around
giphy.gif

Looking at the photos so far, I've noticed I'm not seeing something I witnessed at canjam london
giphy.gif

God give me the patience to wait for canjam london 2018 to order the one I got to listen to this year, and that's IF they do release it, AND if Dean still remembers the one I liked. Or help me find a way to get big bucks to make a trip for Georgia sooner

giphy.gif

Jan 20, 2018 at 1:23 AM Post #10,363 of 40,675
I and my wife didn't bring our player, p2 and w1a. After a quick test with not suitable ear bud, using the p2 there, we both like legend x. The bass is more clear and sharp. My wife said she likes her upcoming xr Adel
Accepting order for 8 weeks delivery

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2018 at 1:28 AM Post #10,364 of 40,675
I and my wife didn't bring our player, p2 and w1a. After a quick test with not suitable ear bud, using the p2 there, we both like legend x. The bass is more clear and sharp. My wife said she likes her upcoming xr Adel
Accepting order for 8 weeks delivery

Is this in comparison against the XR or the Phantom?

Jan 20, 2018 at 1:31 AM Post #10,365 of 40,675
Yes, my wife has a better ear.
In fact, I can tell you they Legend is already better than my Lola (sold already)which been burn in for than 300 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back