Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jan 13, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #1,037 of 40,577
I also got the impression that the Apollo covers that reference tone also. And it's a totl. Don't see the need for another version, unless there had to be a 14 driver version.

I highly doubt the Apollo is meant to be neutral.

The apollo is certainly one of the flatter tunings in the empire lineup. On top of that, its also advertised and described as the "reference" sounding iem.

Jan 14, 2016 at 12:50 AM Post #1,040 of 40,577
 Originally Posted by Jack Vang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Welcome to the Empire, GsoundLAB of South Korea

**Zeus-XIV auditions will now be available at their retail locations**

+2 Faceplate is so classy just like the Grand Sound from the Zeus I am enjoying so so much

again jack for the 1-day shipping

Jan 14, 2016 at 12:53 AM Post #1,041 of 40,577

​

Hmm... I live like 10 minutes away...
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 14, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #1,042 of 40,577

+2 Faceplate is so classy just like the Grand Sound from the Zeus I am enjoying so so much

again jack for the 1-day shipping

No problem my friend! Thanks for the card and kind words as well!

Hmm... I live like 10 minutes away...
evil_smiley.gif

Be sure to give Ashulley or Nam a fist bump for me if you see em!

Jan 15, 2016 at 9:34 AM Post #1,044 of 40,577
We have a ton of focus on the NAMM show right now but folks we have not forgotten about you guys! The U.S. tour is planning to start next month and we are also looking at doing a few give away contests! Other country tours will be available too if there's enough interest! Cheers!

Au Contraire, Jack, you must put aside some "Me time" for yourself and family.

Jan 15, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #1,045 of 40,577
Au Contraire, Jack, you must put aside some "Me time" for yourself and family.

We live for this George and it's an absolute dream for us to be able to share our sound globally. There's much work to do and i'm very excited to be meeting several of you in the coming years. Speaking of which, which one of you guys will be stopping by in March for CanJam? =) 

Jan 15, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #1,046 of 40,577
  I am still not convinced with Shure products. It seems like they are always 1 step behind perfection. The downside of KSE1500 is the bulky DAC/AMP with bitrate restricted to 96Khz already put me off. Also you may get electrical shocks
ksc75smile.gif

Shure makes some killer stuff and should be properly respected as one of the OG's of the IEM game. Shure E500, a triple driver model, 10 years ago? Thanks for that!

However, as interesting as the KSE1500 seems, I'm absolutely NOT sold on the little black box it comes with. Specifically the DAC portion. If I'm running an expensive IEM I want to use a top caliber DAC to feed it. Not some outsourced little mystery box. That, along with price, seem like issues for me.

Jan 15, 2016 at 9:17 PM Post #1,047 of 40,577

​

​

Jack, these are fantastic! The one one the left is especially mesmerizing. It's kinda like how I envision my own Zeus to look like. Brilliant stuff, mate!

Jan 15, 2016 at 9:20 PM Post #1,048 of 40,577

We live for this George and it's an absolute dream for us to be able to share our sound globally. There's much work to do and i'm very excited to be meeting several of you in the coming years. Speaking of which, which one of you guys will be stopping by in March for CanJam? =) 

Jack, will you be visiting Singapore for CanJam in February? I think there is a growing number of Empire Ears fans here in Singapore. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back