Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Feb 16, 2018 at 8:37 AM Post #10,876 of 40,591
The Leo-Mars hybrid can be purchased through Effect Audio’s Bespoke program - where you can virtually make any cable you want from the wires in their inventory. I believe the Leo-Mars hybrid is somewhere around S$1500.
Wow!! I can reamber all not that long ago paying 500 Canadian for a TOTL IEM and thinking that was a lot. Lol. Oh how times have changed lol

Feb 16, 2018 at 8:45 AM Post #10,877 of 40,591
Wow!! I can reamber all not that long ago paying 500 Canadian for a TOTL IEM and thinking that was a lot. Lol. Oh how times have changed lol
Yes it is amazing for a nominal gain. They make manufacture them because people buy them...go figure.

Feb 16, 2018 at 8:50 AM Post #10,879 of 40,591
I'm actually thinking about selling my most expensive cable to part fund one of the new models (thinking Nemesis - can't resist a outside gamble), so I for one am glad there is a high end cable market just now. :wink: Too much gear, not enough kidneys...

Feb 16, 2018 at 9:04 AM Post #10,880 of 40,591
does it come equipped with 2 teens Singapore girls ?

jesus , the cable industry is becoming an even bigger joke than ciem industry

Well, you asked. :p

Yeah, this is why I have massive admiration for cables like the Eos or IEMs like the Bravado. They prove that the idea of purchasing quality items below $1K is still very much alive.

I'm actually thinking about selling my most expensive cable to part fund one of the new models (thinking Nemesis - can't resist a outside gamble), so I for one am glad there is a high end cable market just now. :wink: Too much gear, not enough kidneys...

The Nemesis, to me, is a spiritual predecessor to the Legend X. It’s sharper up-top, but it has a similarly airy, transparent midrange, and it’s a “sneak peek” of sorts to what the double-WIX and 10-way-synX-cross-over is capable of.

Feb 16, 2018 at 9:54 AM Post #10,881 of 40,591
Roll call. Not trying to derail this thread, but I wanted to who is goign to be in NYC tomorrow for Can Jam. If you will be there I'd love to meet you. I'll probably start off at the EE booth adn say hello and leave my number so anyone can text me. I would love to have a drink or even dinner with you guys. I think that would be a lot of fun as I'd love to get to know you all better. Which reviewers will be there? I'll be with a close friend tomorrow who does ultra high end 2 channel reviews and has a Youtube channel now, lmao. I still tease him over that. I know he's love to meet you guys also. If you see me rolling around (I will stand out as I use a rollator to get around. It's a silver walker with wheels. Silver and Black.) please come up and say hi. It's Pete. I'll be taking plenty of rest stops as I get tired easily with the MS, lol. I figured that this would be a great take breaks and listen to great stuff/music, lol.

Feb 16, 2018 at 10:16 AM Post #10,882 of 40,591
Roll call. Not trying to derail this thread, but I wanted to who is goign to be in NYC tomorrow for Can Jam. If you will be there I'd love to meet you. I'll probably start off at the EE booth adn say hello and leave my number so anyone can text me. I would love to have a drink or even dinner with you guys. I think that would be a lot of fun as I'd love to get to know you all better. Which reviewers will be there? I'll be with a close friend tomorrow who does ultra high end 2 channel reviews and has a Youtube channel now, lmao. I still tease him over that. I know he's love to meet you guys also. If you see me rolling around (I will stand out as I use a rollator to get around. It's a silver walker with wheels. Silver and Black.) please come up and say hi. It's Pete. I'll be taking plenty of rest stops as I get tired easily with the MS, lol. I figured that this would be a great take breaks and listen to great stuff/music, lol.
Unfortunately I'll be there only Sunday, I was looking forward to meet you, will be for next year!

Feb 16, 2018 at 10:20 AM Post #10,883 of 40,591
Sunday here also. Staying over at the Marriott. There is no way I'd be able to go home after a full day out, lol. Also, it's going to start snowing around 8pm, so that would make it difficult even though I will take the train in.

Feb 16, 2018 at 10:31 AM Post #10,884 of 40,591
Sunday here also. Staying over at the Marriott. There is no way I'd be able to go home after a full day out, lol. Also, it's going to start snowing around 8pm, so that would make it difficult even though I will take the train in.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great, I'll be around the Empire booth until they'll kick me out!

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #10,885 of 40,591
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great, I'll be around the Empire boot until they'll kick me out!
Somehow I have the feeling that it might get pretty crowded at the Empire boot this year :grin:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I hope that you all will have a great time at CJ NYC this weekend and please don't hesitate to share impressions later on :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018 at 10:44 AM Post #10,886 of 40,591
I'll be listening mostly on Sunday at I want to go to a lot of the booths with my friend on Saturday. Would love to meet up for dinner or drinks after the show on Saturday night.

Feb 16, 2018 at 11:57 AM Post #10,888 of 40,591
Somehow I have the feeling that it might get pretty crowded at the Empire boot this year :grin:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I hope that you all will have a great time at CJ NYC this weekend and please don't hesitate to share impressions later on :ksc75smile:
I second this! I will not be attending CJ NYC unfortunately but I hope anyone going has a great time and I look forward to the impressions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back