Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Oct 31, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #3,751 of 40,591

It's really about what you're looking to gain/alter. I've only listened to the Supras with the G1s, I really really liked em tho. In terms of engineers in the IEM world, Dean from Empire is easily my favorite. As you know from the Supra listening, it's very crisp, clear and sparkly. I prefer a bit more bass than he usually goes with, so for me the added bottom end with the G1 is a perfect fit to my preferences. 

Sounds like a perfect match for me as a daily driver.

Thanks a lot for telling. =D

Oct 31, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #3,752 of 40,591
I noticed the Cerberus and Hermes (the two I am interested in) have a low frequency limit of 40 Hz, whereas the upper end iems go to 20Hz. Do you guys that have tried these find a subbass roll off? I love bass extension and texture is a smooth sounding package/

When I got to play with the EE lineup I loved Hermes, and I listen to a lot of electronic music with deep bass. If Hermes were lacking, I wouldn't have enjoyed them so much. So fear not, my friend!
:)

Oct 31, 2016 at 10:38 PM Post #3,754 of 40,591
http://www.empireears.com/product/supra-ii-adel/
DSC_6484.png

No new updated photo but SOON!

Configurator has B1 as stock, G1 at $30 more and MAM at $100 over stock price.

Oct 31, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #3,756 of 40,591
The price difference for Adel wasn't as much as I though, hope it will be below $100 for other models too

I'm surprised at the sub $100 price as well, maybe ASIUS has reduced manufacturing costs or both parties are trying to aggressively attract buyers.

I was looking at a 64 Audio A3 but it always bothered me about the split and now I have another option with a Cerberus Adel.

Hope I can put the cash I need together.

Nov 1, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #3,759 of 40,591
Haha! You guys manage to find even the private stuff! Still working on the infrastructure but to help with the curiosity i'll be happy to provide the MSRP. We absolutely tried our best to raise it as little as possible but please be mindful that we also have to pay the wonderful folks at Asius Technologies for their patented ADEL tech alongside the modules, which are 100% hand built in the USA just like our in-ear monitors. 

Base price includes the B1 or G1 Module and you can substitute it for the MAM for an additional fee of $99.99. We will not be selling the S1 module as we did not find the signature to be suitable for our iems but you can still purchase it through Asius' website.

Supra II ADEL - $529.99
Cerberus III ADEL - $729.99
Spartan IV ADEL - $929.99
Hermes VI ADEL - $1229.99
Athena VIII ADEL - $1429.99
Apollo X ADEL - $1829.99
Zeux XIV/R ADEL - $2429.99
Zeus XR ADEL -$2729.99

Zeus XR - $2399.99

Although it hasn't officially launched via the website yet we are taking orders via PM or e-mail (Jack@EmpireEars.com). Turnaround time is currently 3-4 weeks. Universal prices will remain the same as they are still handcrafted and can be customized just like a CIEM. The new UIEM housing will be slightly larger in order to accommodate the modules but will be more ergonomic as we've reverted back to our original Supra II KICKSTARTER housing, which was shaped like a CIEM, for better fitment and aesthetics. SpinFit silicone tips will still be included alongside Comply foam tips but we'd prefer and recommend anything silicone due to the shorter nozzle.

Nov 1, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #3,760 of 40,591
  Haha! You guys manage to find even the private stuff! Still working on the infrastructure but to help with the curiosity i'll be happy to provide the MSRP. We absolutely tried out best to raise it as little as possible but please be mindful that we also have to pay the wonderful folks at Asius Technologies for their patented ADEL tech alongside the modules, which are 100% hand built in the USA just like our in-ear monitors. 

Base price includes the B1 Module and you can substitute it for either the G1 or MAM for an additional cost. G1 will be $29.99 and MAM will be $99.99, the exact difference in MSRP between these modules and the B1. We will not be selling the S1 module as we did not find the signature to be suitable for our iems but you can still purchase it through Asius' website.

Supra II ADEL - $499.99
Cerberus III ADEL - $699.99
Spartan IV ADEL - $899.99
Hermes VI ADEL - $1199.99
Athena VIII ADEL - $1399.99
Apollo X ADEL - $1799.99
Zeux XIV/R ADEL - $2399.99
Zeus XR ADEL -$2699.99

Zeus XR - $2399.99

Although it hasn't officially launched via the website yet we are taking orders via PM or e-mail (Jack@EmpireEars.com). Turnaround time is currently 3-4 weeks. Universal prices will remain the same as they are still handcrafted and can be customized just like a CIEM. The new UIEM housing will be slightly larger in order to accommodate the modules but will be more ergonomic as we've reverted back to our original Supra II KICKSTARTER housing, which was shaped like a CIEM, for better fitment and aesthetics. SpinFit silicone tips will still be included alongside Comply foam tips but we'd prefer and recommend anything silicone due to the shorter nozzle.

Very interesting prices, Jack! Thanks for sharing.

The price of the XIV ADEL makes a purchase a very tempting proposition. The MSRP hasn't increased too much over the regular XIV's price, so that's a good thing to see.

Now, I'll definitely have to coax my wallet to play nice for Christmas. 
wink.gif

Nov 1, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #3,763 of 40,591
What is the differences between Zeus-R and Zeus-XR?

The Zeus XR is a combo Zeus XIV and Zeus R in one IEM. A switch allows the user to toggle between either sound signature.

Check out @NaiveSound's post for more information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back