Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Oct 22, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #3,646 of 40,587
I read this thread and other available information on net inside out and regarding Supra II there is only so little information available, that I personally will appreciate every new experience. I agree, that about Zeus, Athena and other top models there are plenty impressions, but not everyone can go straight on top.

Again, if you search (since you did not search well enough), you will find extensive impressions and reviews on not just the Supra, but the entire lineup (except for the models aforementioned).

Search more.

Edit - what has been said above and what I said below are gone, so my apologies to anyone that doesn't fully understand what has been posted.

Oct 22, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #3,647 of 40,587
Again, if you search (since you did not search well enough), you will find extensive impressions and reviews on not just the Supra, but the entire lineup (except for the models aforementioned).

Search more.

Yes I know as I wrote already, but regarding to Supra II, which interest me at this moment are impressions very rare. And that is why I be happy to see some more. I found tons of information about some models, but about others there are much less, specially about Supra, there are nearly none. I believe, that it is not only my self who have eye on Supra and some further impression will be welcome.

Oct 22, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #3,649 of 40,587
  Are EarWerkz Supra and Empire Ears Supra II same IEM?

Yes! The only thing that changed was the universal housing. EarWerkz had more of a small CIEM look whereas Empire's housing is more rounded. The ADEL line will be slightly larger in order to accommodate the modules. I can't express enough how excited I am to release the Olympus ADEL line. Should be very, very soon. Thank you all for being so patient. Stay awesome bros and never hesitate to contact me.

Oct 23, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #3,651 of 40,587
  I've finished all of it actually. xD

Here are the Empire Ears that graced me on the second round thanks to Kozato.

Supra II

Cerberus III

Spartan IV

Zeus R + Ares II Cable

Arthur X Excalibur cable

Bro, I am interested to know whats your impression on the arthur compare to zeus-r. Is the arthur housing bigger than zeus r? Fitting wise is it the same?

Oct 23, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #3,652 of 40,587

Bro, I am interested to know whats your impression on the arthur compare to zeus-r. Is the arthur housing bigger than zeus r? Fitting wise is it the same?

I will be giving a full write up on the Arthur in the seperate thread of Effect Audio's Arthur tour where reviews and impressions are written there since it's ultimately still an Effect Audio product, as Mr. Vang stated before. Just give me some time to write on it as I really don't wanna rush my impressions on the IEMs. :)

Fitting wise, it's kinda like Zeus R universal. 

It protrudes a bit from my ears, but nothing too much as all I need is slightly readjust the fit with the right tips. But Spinfit tips worked best for me in this case.

Oct 23, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #3,653 of 40,587
I am fully enjoying my Arthur...................my intended reference UIEM..............

The ONLY thing that kept me from fully LOVING them is the thought of the possibility of an ADEL Arthur/Zeus-R to be released so soon after I got my non-ADEL Arthur.................

Oct 24, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #3,655 of 40,587

Empire of the ears of the friends, I need your assistance. Can you give me some feedback?

You should contact Fedex. They will discuss with you all details they need to know before goods will go through customs. You be asked to provide some further information regarding to purchase price, goods description, etc.

Oct 24, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #3,656 of 40,587
You should contact Fedex. They will discuss with you all details they need to know before goods will go through customs. You be asked to provide some further information regarding to purchase price, goods description, etc.

your good friend! I am completely at a loss, I am sleeping in the jack. I hope he has a way

Oct 24, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #3,657 of 40,587
Oct 24, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #3,659 of 40,587
Jack did say the announcement would come very soon, so I'm guessing somewhere in November; it would line up perfectly with their signature Black Friday promos.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back