Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Nov 18, 2015 at 11:43 AM Post #212 of 40,730
Taken from http://cymbacavum.com/2015/11/02/the-empire-strikes-back-empire-ears-line-up-overview/

Cymbacavum said:
Obviously, the question is, how close is Athena to the Legend? The Athena is, in my estimation, a large improvement over the Legend. It’s much, much clearer, making the Legend seem stuffy in direct comparison. Bass isn’t upper bass loaded like the Legend; it’s more balanced, albeit thinner and less present overall. The Legend bass is a lot thicker and richer but doesn’t rebound as quickly, nor punch as hard as Athena. Athena can explode with aplomb. Athena’s midrange is clearer by a large margin giving a more transparent window into the music with more room to breathe. However it must be stated the Legend can give a more emotional vocal with certain songs. Athena also has much improved treble presence and resolution. Overall Athena more linear and more dynamic, making it a better all rounder than Legend. Hard to imagine, but I was really surprised by the direct comparison.

Nov 19, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #214 of 40,730
  I've received numerous inquiries in regards to if we were going to have a Black Friday sale or not and the answer is yes! I will post more details within the next 24 hours! 

Nov 19, 2015 at 7:38 PM Post #215 of 40,730
The mighty Lord of Olympus, defeater of the Titans, son of Cronos, has left the shores of the Americas (what was he doing there is a good question) to ride his chariot towards the Middle Empire, to reward one of his meek servants.

His servant has vowed to organize a formidable tournament, to the Glory of the God of the Sky. He will be facing Solaros, the evil twin of Apollo.

Zeus' chariot will led by his might steed the Paw (who's golden scroll wheel is the symbol of the sun, representing Apollo, true story from the Lotoo representative).

Solaros will be riding his stainless steel chariot forged in the furnaces of Hell by Astell & Hephaistos, at an endearing price (drenched in the blood of 240 vestal virgins).

Let us not forget that he will also face Spiralus, the five headed hydra, attacked by countless mighty heroes but always coming back as the ultimate beast. Spiralus will be assisted by Tera, twin sister of Zeus' wife Hera (yes yes, she is less well known).

In case it doesn't show I am a bit over excited about all this.

Nov 19, 2015 at 7:49 PM Post #216 of 40,730
The mighty Lord of Olympus, defeater of the Titans, son of Cronos, has left the shores of the Americas (what was he doing there is a good question) to ride his chariot towards the Middle Empire, to reward one of his meek servants.

His servant has vowed to organize a formidable tournament, to the Glory of the God of the Sky. He will be facing Solaros, the evil twin of Apollo.

Zeus' chariot will led by his might steed the Paw (who's golden scroll wheel is the symbol of the sun, representing Apollo, true story from the Lotoo representative).

Solaros will be riding his stainless steel chariot forged in the furnaces of Hell by Astell & Hephaistos, at an endearing price (drenched in the blood of 240 vestal virgins).

Let us not forget that he will also face Spiralus, the five headed hydra, attacked by countless mighty heroes but always coming back as the ultimate beast. Spiralus will be assisted by Tera, twin sister of Zeus' wife Hera (yes yes, she is less well known).

OMG here it comes

Nov 19, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #217 of 40,730

fantastic post , exquisite merge of iem and ancient greece mythology (and being from Greece i know a lot about those stories)

great great post - and so IQ funny 
beerchug.gif

Nov 20, 2015 at 6:52 AM Post #220 of 40,730

LOL!

Did you go custom or universal? Jack sent me a bill for the custom Athena which I was just about to pay and then I started thinking about the gunk injections, the salivating, the lectures about looking after one's hearing, the potential refits, the post office, the waiting etc.

Nov 20, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #221 of 40,730
Zeus Zeus Zeus!!!! Hehe. lol great one mimouille!

Nov 20, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #223 of 40,730
  I've received numerous inquiries in regards to if we were going to have a Black Friday sale or not and the answer is yes! I will post more details within the next 24 hours! 

How can news be both wonderful and dreadful to receive at the same time? 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back