Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jul 14, 2020 at 11:23 AM Post #21,901 of 40,613
It will feature more tech than the Wraith. It will come equipped with a higher end cable than the Wraith. It will cost us more to manufacture than the Wraith. It will be less expensive than the Wraith.
after reading this now i seriously need to hear this before i pull the trigger on the noble sultans. Cause wraith was on my list of iems to snag along with phantom for my Empire ears collection but man i might need to re think my order of buying

Jul 14, 2020 at 11:25 AM Post #21,902 of 40,613
Dang! So this is going to be a limited produced units? I must have it :D
Why do you think it's going to be limited in production?

It will feature more tech than the Wraith. It will come equipped with a higher end cable than the Wraith. It will cost us more to manufacture than the Wraith. It will be less expensive than the Wraith.
after reading this now i seriously need to hear this before i pull the trigger on the noble sultans. Cause wraith was on my list of iems to snag along with phantom for my Empire ears collection but man i might need to re think my order of buying
Yes, to be clear to others who may not have seen this, that's what @Jack Vang said about the Odin a few weeks ago

Jul 14, 2020 at 12:42 PM Post #21,903 of 40,613
I am in the same boat, I will wait till I read what the ODIN has to offer and I feel it will be amazing

Jul 14, 2020 at 1:51 PM Post #21,905 of 40,613
I'm on the same boat! I really liked the more relaxed rendering of the Wraith but now I gotta rethink things lol

Jul 15, 2020 at 5:06 AM Post #21,908 of 40,613
It'll probably be $2999

Jul 15, 2020 at 6:23 AM Post #21,911 of 40,613
I think given Wraith is priced at USD 3,499 which a good USD 1,200 more than the X-series flagship, Legend X at USD 2,299.

I'd think a price tag of USD 2,699 to USD 2,899 is more palatable, and better chances of success in current global pandemic situation.

Still, am hoping the R & D effort and finance put into Wraith would bring the price down further.

Jul 15, 2020 at 11:38 AM Post #21,913 of 40,613
My bet is $3200.
I would be shocked if this thing is <$3k, given all the tech it'll have, in addition to having a better cable than the Wraith (which is a Cleo), according to Jack.

Jul 15, 2020 at 2:14 PM Post #21,915 of 40,613
It will be only 100 EE dollars with a tiny footnote of 1 EE dollar = $40 USD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back