1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)

1. singleended5863
    NovaFlyer likes this.
  2. SeeSax
    All right I read the last four pages and cannot understand what the new magical something is. Does anyone know, or are we just waiting to find out? I'll be eager to see what EE can come up with...I probably want it. No, I definitely want it. Don't care what it is. Tell me where to send money :)

-Collin-

3. Wyville
    Those are looking good! Enjoy them!
    I don't think anyone really knows. Jack dropped a hint and then (I guess) went on to prepare for CanJam SG. We will just need to be patient for a little while longer, which we are of course very good at.
    Oh, come on Jack! One more hint? Please.... :D

4. Sound~Patriot
    .... same here. Damn...

Devon Higgins likes this.
  5. Sound~Patriot
    (i've just spent 2800$ in "something else" and 2300 $ in a pair of custom LX and now Jack throws in a brandnew "something" is on the way...... come on !!)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Sebastien Chiu likes this.
  6. KuroKitsu
    Yuppppp redirecting money in 3...2...1

I can imagine this scenario for those of you in a relationship.
    M: So uh honey remember <x thing that you wanted?
    W: Yes? Did you get it for me oh hon-
    M: Well actually we have to delay it. Jack and Dean just dropped hint of a new thing again...
    W: Jack and Dean again?! Why don't you marry them already?!

Poor guy is sleeping on the couch for a while :p

Wyville, Devon Higgins and SeeSax like this.
  7. Wyville
  8. Jackpot77
    Phantom X? Nice. Sounds like it's Singapore only though, reading the blurb. Wonder what the X stands for?

9. Devon Higgins
    No one knoooows! I don't even know! Or do I? :innocent:

The X stands for XTRA SPECIAL. Just kidding. The limited edition Phantom w/ Jade Burl + EA wiring is actually not called the Phantom X... haha. Simply the Limited Edition Phantom. We're looking to clear up this discrepancy now as we know it has previously been referred to as the Phantom X.

Yep, Singapore exclusive!

Empire Ears Stay updated on Empire Ears at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/EmpireEars https://twitter.com/EmpireEars http://www.empireears.com/
  10. singleended5863
    Phantom X! X might stand for extreme or extra? More details in treble and midrange with extra wide soundstage? :wink:

KuroKitsu and HarlanDraka81 like this.
  11. HarlanDraka81
    Personally I would not change anything about the Phantom, its sound signature is what makes them special :) Phantom it’s like a beautiful woman that whisper in your ears and warm up your heart (sorry, Phantom makes a poet out of me, it must be love ahah). For extra wide soundstage and treble there’s the Legend X :)

Sound~Patriot likes this.
  12. KuroKitsu
    X for eXpensive ofc :p

Devon Higgins and Deezel177 like this.
  13. Sound~Patriot
    How much is this ganja-version ?
    Exclusively in Singapore, i see...

I think i'll ask my wife moving to Singapore with me. Uncountable reasons to do that. (nice natural surroundings f. e., beautiful city with high standards, friendly people.... and so on)

... uncountable reasons

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    Devon Higgins, korvin12 and KuroKitsu like this.
  14. tjxism
    I tested the Hong Kong limited Legend X SE today at PAF and almost pulled the trigger. And now there’s some thing new coming? Crazy world!

runningwitit and Devon Higgins like this.
  15. runningwitit
    Do you know the difference between the Legend X and the S. E. version in sound quality? I'd like to hear more about it!!

Thanks!!