Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jul 30, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #15,151 of 40,577
So I’ve just made a huge jump . I’ve upgraded my order from bravado to legend X ..

The Legend X will not let you down!!!
I love it's legendary sound :)

Jul 30, 2018 at 1:28 PM Post #15,152 of 40,577
@Adventure since you seem to be the only official EE dealer in Europe - when are you gonna set up a EU demo tour for Phantom/Legend ?

i like hearing how great Legend is but i would like to hear it myself :spy:

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018 at 1:51 PM Post #15,153 of 40,577
@proedros, you are more then welcome to try the whole collection EE in our store.
If Empire Ears will send out a demo set from the Phantoms and set Legend X it will be my pleasure to set it up!!!

For now I need the demo's for the people who want to listen in our store, but I am willing to do this!!
I can discus this with @Jack Vang !!
We don't need boxes, just the EA cables and in-ears.

Jul 30, 2018 at 1:57 PM Post #15,154 of 40,577
@Adventure when i visit amsterdam again , your store will be my 1st visit (2nd stop will probably be Barney's or Grey Area :man_with_turban: )

please do set up a EU tour , this will only benefit EE (more sales from EU people) and you (EU people would probably buy directly from your store to avoid those US->EU taxes)

so everybody wins , i don't know why it hasn't been set yet as it's a win-win for everyone involved

cheers

Jul 30, 2018 at 2:31 PM Post #15,155 of 40,577
Let see how many people want to join @proedros !!
Shall there be more then 10 for Legend X/Phantom EU Tour? If so ... let's do it!!

Then I will send the first kick off , the last user will send it back to Hifi Solutions!
I want to be secure the in-ears return, I saw the Dita Dream not coming home in a thread.
Lets see how we can do this>?

Jul 30, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #15,156 of 40,577
Let see how many people want to join @proedros !!
Shall there be more then 10 for Legend X/Phantom EU Tour? If so ... let's do it!!

Then I will send the first kick off , the last user will send it back to Hifi Solutions!
I want to be secure the in-ears return, I saw the Dita Dream not coming home in a thread.
Lets see how we can do this>?

@Barra has organized many tours , his threads are a blueprint for such projects

you could add people that have some good feedback/presence here (say +10 feedback , +2 years presence) - that minimizes the chance of someone 'losing' them

if i remember correctly Barra asks for some personal ID (phone etc) which is probably a must considering these 2 iems cost like 4K

there are surely mroe than 10 people eager to join the tour i would bet on that - but it's better to ask @Jack Vang first if he is ok with sending you a demo pair of legend/phantom , after that you/we could set up a new thread (in here it's gonna get lost) with participants and itinerary (makes sense to start with people in Holland and then you can moove in a circle or sth)

cheers

Jul 30, 2018 at 3:03 PM Post #15,157 of 40,577
Ok I will ask @Jack Vang, then we go from there...
I am more then happy if you help me a little bit with this @proedros !

Jul 30, 2018 at 3:09 PM Post #15,158 of 40,577
Ok I will ask @Jack Vang, then we go from there...
I am more then happy if you help me a little bit with this @proedros !

i will help you with planning/logistics , it's cool

you speak to jack and see that he can send you a demo phantom/legend

like i said , we''ll use Bara's tour threads as a blueprint on how to make this work

but first things first , we need a demo phantom/legend to have a tour

Jul 30, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #15,159 of 40,577
I did sent Jack a message, we have to wait.!
Thank you for helping !! Appreciated!!

Jul 30, 2018 at 3:15 PM Post #15,160 of 40,577
I did sent Jack a message, we have to wait.!
Thank you for helping !! Appreciated!!

you're welcome , i am very pleased by my Zeus these last 12 months and @Jack Vang was the reason i managed to get one , so it's a pleasure helping out

if/when you have affirmative news by jack pm me so we can get this thing rolling (set up a tour thread etc)

cheers

Jul 30, 2018 at 3:22 PM Post #15,161 of 40,577
Guys, many of us in the US are on Barra's tours. he's awesome to deal with, but he lost a bit of stock to a crook and that's when he enlisted the help of a security guy who's on the boards. yes, we had to show a bunch of photo and mail ID etc.. also needed to be active on the boards etc... He has a GREAT blueprint at you all have spoken about. Will cut down on the potential for riff raff.

Speaking of Riff Raff, what's the Grey Area of Amsterdam? Anyplace I NEED to know about? Pics??? :wink:

Jul 30, 2018 at 3:28 PM Post #15,162 of 40,577
Speaking of Riff Raff, what's the Grey Area of Amsterdam? Anyplace I NEED to know about? Pics??? :wink:

it's just a coffeshop run by 2 americans , where people (not me of course) go and try/buy hash and other assorted herbal stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jul 30, 2018 at 4:24 PM Post #15,164 of 40,577
makes sense -why would they hang at a bar when there's a lovely house to chill ? if i were a local , i would just go there . buy my preferred weed/hash and go for some home chiling

also , i think that Dutch people have gotten used to it as it's being there/legal fr quite some time now so they have grown out of it , i also heard that locals are more into beers/alcohol

Jul 30, 2018 at 4:34 PM Post #15,165 of 40,577
I am able to buy weed due to my MS but chose not to. I have cognitive issues anyway plus I can’t leave the state with it so it’s not worth it. Plenty of friends do, which is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back