Emmeline II "The Raptor"
Apr 11, 2005 at 11:28 AM Post #91 of 145
Blame Ray
biggrin.gif

Apr 11, 2005 at 6:40 PM Post #92 of 145
To all friends who recieved thier Raptors or are getting them soon, I would like to say thank you & hope you will enjoy your amps.
This post is directed specially, & for the third & last time, to the friends whom I have no names or #s to call due to loosing my paper that had info regarding Raptors with serial #s 3, 4, 5, & 6. I will allow 5 working days to get intouch with me before I will ship these four amps to the head-fier who are next in line. If you happen to read this & you are one of those, please drop me a pm just to know if I should keep it for you or not.
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Apr 12, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #93 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Ray....tell me that's not true and mean it, please!!
confused.gif

It went out on Saturday as far as I know, I was all Ray's idea
biggrin.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 6:42 PM Post #95 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier_1998
Is the Raptor also usuable as a preamp?? does it feature the DACT attenuator like the Stealth??? ohhhh and if ANYONE wants to part with a Stealth, let me know!

The Raptor is not a preamp and does not come with the DACT attenuator. It is strictly a headphone amp with 2 inputs.

Apr 18, 2005 at 6:44 PM Post #97 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
The Raptor is not a preamp and does not come with the DACT attenuator. It is strictly a headphone amp with 2 inputs.

It is not just a headphone amp as my legal friend here said. It is a "dinky" headphone amp with two inputs.
rs1smile.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 6:47 PM Post #98 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
It is not just a headphone amp as my legal friend here said. It is a "dinky" headphone amp with two inputs.
rs1smile.gif

You must ignore my obsessed hockey fan friend. There is nothing "dinky" about this amp.

Apr 18, 2005 at 6:57 PM Post #99 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
You must ignore my obsessed hockey fan friend. There is nothing "dinky" about this amp.

not in sound but in size "dinky".

BTW tyrion>I will send you that "thing" later when I finish work.
wink.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:06 PM Post #100 of 145
Quote:

not in sound but in size "dinky".

BTW tyrion>I will send you that "thing" later when I finish work.
wink.gif

Just make sure you send plenty of that "thing".
wink.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 10:50 PM Post #101 of 145
"Dinky" has such negative connotations to it. Sort of like how many times the Red Wings have had their names written on the Stanley Cup
evil_smiley.gif

Don't fret...you know I love ya, my English hockey friend.
cool.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 11:01 PM Post #102 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier_1998
Is the Raptor also usuable as a preamp?? does it feature the DACT attenuator like the Stealth??? ohhhh and if ANYONE wants to part with a Stealth, let me know!

Even though not directly advertised, the raptor can function as a preamp, it is powerful enough and in fact it sounds quite good, with at least 8 ohm speakers I believe...

Apr 19, 2005 at 12:12 AM Post #103 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
"Dinky" has such negative connotations to it. Sort of like how many times the Red Wings have had their names written on the Stanley Cup
evil_smiley.gif

Don't fret...you know I love ya, my English hockey friend.
cool.gif

10 times they have had names on it. That's 6 more times than the islanders and if you include *spit* rangers, more than those two teams combined. And we know who the real New york hockey dynasty is don't we????........nearly forgot if you add the New Jersey Devils cups wins, we still have more wins.

As I said before "Dinky" rules.....
rs1smile.gif

Apr 19, 2005 at 12:15 AM Post #104 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24
Even though not directly advertised, the raptor can function as a preamp, it is powerful enough and in fact it sounds quite good, with at least 8 ohm speakers I believe...

Ryan, how would you use the Raptor as a preamp? There are two inputs but no outputs. If you used the first input with the selector switch up, would the second set of inputs be the output to an amp? Sorry, I am just trying to figure out how this would work.

Apr 19, 2005 at 12:17 AM Post #105 of 145
Quote:

10 times they have had names on it. That's 6 more times than the islanders and if you include *spit* rangers, more than those two teams combined. And we know who the real New york hockey dynasty is don't we????........nearly forgot if you add the New Jersey Devils cups wins, we still have more wins.

As I said before "Dinky" rules.....
rs1smile.gif

How dare you refer to the Rangers with that tone, the Islanders fine, but not the RANGERS. No ms-pro for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back