Emmeline II "The Raptor"
Mar 30, 2005 at 6:07 PM Post #61 of 145
Nice one, Ray!

(I've got to make me a tube amp.
rolleyes.gif
)

Thanks for supporting Head-Fi with this thread. I hope you sell . . . well, a few.

Cheers,

Tyll

Mar 30, 2005 at 7:28 PM Post #62 of 145
Ray I know how you love the blackness, so I was wondering - do you get much bleed between Input1 and Input2? I've noticed that on my Solo if one of the inputs is CRANKIN then it will bleed over, even with my toggle switched over either to standby or fully over to the other input.

Mar 30, 2005 at 8:13 PM Post #63 of 145
Awesome, it looks allot better then I imagined in the dual tone. The red volume led is great looking as well even as I did not mind the blue one much. Hopefully I will be able to pick my up soon. Save a few $$ on shipping, now I have to figure out where i can find some space for this amp
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 30, 2005 at 8:59 PM Post #64 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
I asked Ray to keep yours an extra 2 weeks....just to make you sweat it.....
rs1smile.gif

Nah, Ray wouldn't do that. He's a Hab fan. Can't stand Dee-troit. Btw, Sugar Ray owned Hearns!! Take that!

Mar 30, 2005 at 9:33 PM Post #65 of 145
Ray, you've outdone yourself in terms of quality of design. Your amps are all beatifully assembled and finished and this one seems to be no exception. It would be really cool if someone had one to listen to for the MD meet this weekend.

Mar 30, 2005 at 9:49 PM Post #66 of 145
Very nice look Ray, congrats for your new creature.
I wait for someone who test this amp with the Qualia 010.

Best!
Nicola

Mar 30, 2005 at 9:59 PM Post #67 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik
Very nice look Ray, congrats for your new creature.
I wait for someone who test this amp with the Qualia 010.

Best!
Nicola

Nik,

Send me your Qualias and I'll give you a full report in about a week or so.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Mar 30, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #68 of 145
What the dimension of your head?

Best!
Nicola

Mar 30, 2005 at 10:53 PM Post #69 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik
What the dimension of your head?

Best!
Nicola

I'm just a smidge over a 7 1/2 hat size. Or does their sizing go by circumference??

In any event, I was just pulling your leg a bit. I wouldn't want you to risk your gear in shipping. Honestly, I really admire folks who are so generous and trusting of others with such prized possessions....especially when it's folk that they don't know personally. Constantly amazed at the fellowship shown on Head-Fi. Jude must be very proud at what's become of his creation!

Mar 31, 2005 at 3:37 AM Post #70 of 145
Just waiting for the phone call to pick up the Raptor...waiting...waiting...

Chicago area head-fiers are so lucky to be within driving distance to Ray's house.

Mar 31, 2005 at 3:45 AM Post #71 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by reynman
Just waiting for the phone call to pick up the Raptor...waiting...waiting...

Chicago area head-fiers are so lucky to be within driving distance to Ray's house.

I am so lucky to be within walking distance lol

Apr 4, 2005 at 3:41 AM Post #72 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24
I am so lucky to be within walking distance lol

...and so lucky to be well versed in writing etiquette. Great review on the amp.
cool.gif

Apr 4, 2005 at 3:55 AM Post #73 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
...and so lucky to be well versed in writing etiquette. Great review on the amp.
cool.gif

Thank you, thats very sincere of you, it was my pleasure and i hope others reading the review will have a grasp of what the raptor can provide

Apr 4, 2005 at 1:32 PM Post #75 of 145
still waiting
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back