EM32, EarSonics new flagship ?
Feb 11, 2014 at 11:38 AM Post #46 of 188
Damn I did not know I had fellow hip hip fans around...you down wit OPP yeah you know me !

More recently the Black Hippy crew with Kendrick Lamar and Schoolboy Q are rockin it.

Hip hop nowadays is almost hopeless, but I also enjoy Kendrick.

Check out this list and down from top to the bottom :p

http://rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=hip+hop&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=

By the way, ignore kanye west lol

Feb 11, 2014 at 11:42 AM Post #47 of 188
This album from kanye is actually quite good even if he is not really a rapper...the track Monster is brutal.

Most of the others are classic and I should have a large share in my collection. To me at the top...Biggie, ODB, Method, NAS, Genius, EPMD, etc.

Feb 11, 2014 at 11:47 AM Post #48 of 188
  Hip hop nowadays is almost hopeless, but I also enjoy Kendrick.

Check out this list and down from top to the bottom :p

http://rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=hip+hop&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=

By the way, ignore kanye west lol

Great list when you ignore Kanye
happy_face1.gif
My only complain is why Tupac and Eminem's album appeared that late.

I should add, SE5way sings great with rap music, only if I had a better dap
happy_face1.gif

Feb 11, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #49 of 188
This album from kanye is actually quite good even if he is not really a rapper...the track Monster is brutal.

Most of the others are classic and I should have a large share in my collection. To me at the top...Biggie, ODB, Method, NAS, Genius, EPMD, etc.

Agree, Kanye is a better producer rather than a MC.

My top list is BIG, Raekwon, Ghostface, GZA, Nas, Guru, Phaeoahe Monch, OC, The roots and Outkast :wink:

And of course 2pac, sadly he didn't have a classic album like illmatic or ready to die.

Feb 11, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #51 of 188
Agree, Kanye is a better producer rather than a MC.

My top list is BIG, Raekwon, Ghostface, GZA, Nas, Guru, Phaeoahe Monch, OC, The roots and Outkast :wink:

And of course 2pac, sadly he didn't have a classic album like illmatic or ready to die.
The Roots I saw live twice...so good.

We will need to exchange more on this...but lets spare all the poor metal lovers on this thread :wink:

Feb 11, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #52 of 188
Opeth, Slayer <3 :)

The website is very good when you are new to a genres of music, just type in the genres, you will get the top albums, and the site is not filled with kids ;)

Feb 16, 2014 at 5:52 PM Post #57 of 188
Got my em32 a couple of days ago. Very impressed with these. Compared to my NT6 pro they don`t sound as clear but I find these extremly enjoyable to listen to. I found them better than the NT6 pro. The mids are incredible and the treble has even more details than then the NT6 pro. NT6s bass is faster and sounds clearer but the Em32 has great bass too and its more boosted and hits harder.

The soundstage is a little bit wider and alot deeper than NT6 pros. You really get into the music when you listen to the em32. Best ciem I have ever heard.

Feb 16, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #58 of 188
EM32 grew on me a little after several days of usage :wink: This big "U" shape is really something special. On some songs, it just sounds like nothing else~ The micro detail is top class! Actually EM32 is a CIEM that suits hip hop a lot! I was bumping my head to the songs when I put them on~

I gonna take back "the bass can be bloated", that's just how it is. On bass heavy songs, it just pumps out ridiculous power and punches really hard with slightly lifted subbass, the decay and speed create a feeling like speakers. 

The bass is more "dynamic driver type", I think I only heard of this kind of bass in FS MG6 PRO, Heir 8a but to a lesser extent. so it focuses more on reproducing the "bass atmosphere" rather than sounding precise, tight and controlled. 

Em32 is the closest thing I have heard of that sounds like LCD 2 rev.1, which was my favorite headphone! If you want a CIEM that sound like it, look no further!Especially that "infamous" creamy mid feel~

Feb 17, 2014 at 3:10 AM Post #60 of 188
  EM32 grew on me a little after several days of usage
wink.gif
This big "U" shape is really something special. On some songs, it just sounds like nothing else~ The micro detail is top class! Actually EM32 is a CIEM that suits hip hop a lot! I was bumping my head to the songs when I put them on~

I gonna take back "the bass can be bloated", that's just how it is. On bass heavy songs, it just pumps out ridiculous power and punches really hard with slightly lifted subbass, the decay and speed create a feeling like speakers. 

The bass is more "dynamic driver type", I think I only heard of this kind of bass in FS MG6 PRO, Heir 8a but to a lesser extent. so it focuses more on reproducing the "bass atmosphere" rather than sounding precise, tight and controlled. 

Em32 is the closest thing I have heard of that sounds like LCD 2 rev.1, which was my favorite headphone! If you want a CIEM that sound like it, look no further!Especially that "infamous" creamy mid feel~

gs1000.gif

Enjoy....!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back