Elysian Annihilator 2023
Dec 28, 2023 at 9:20 AM Post #436 of 837
Dec 28, 2023 at 12:33 PM Post #439 of 837
Ok, you need to sell some of them 😱

Your Top 10 (that you own)?
The collection ranges from Fourte, A18T/12T and Z1R as the oldest to xe6, Annihilator, Mentor, Trifecta and Ragnar as the most recent, which some “classics” like Traillii, Jewel, Mason FS, Erlkonig, Odin, EVO in between. And I'll stop here 😅.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2023 at 3:28 PM Post #440 of 837
How much time do you have? :)
LOL, it’s photos of @MatW incredible collection that I use to remind myself that ”I don’t really have a problem” in this hobby :wink:

Also good to show the missus and say ”see, I’m not THAT bad!”

On a more serious note, it is a ringing endorsement for Annihilator, and owning one myself is keeping my FOMO mostly in check recently.

Dec 28, 2023 at 4:03 PM Post #441 of 837
The collection ranges from Fourte, A18T/12T and Z1R as the oldest to xe6, Annihilator, Mentor, Trifecta and Ragnar as the most recent, which some “classics” like Traillii, Jewel, Mason FS, Erlkonig, Odin, EVO in between. And I'll stop here 😅.
You could bring the whole inventory for a CanJam on your own 🤩

Nice collection. And yes, a true endorsement for the Annihilator if you consider everything else as unnecessary after owning "the one"!

Dec 28, 2023 at 6:57 PM Post #442 of 837
Bless your collection man. That’s a beautiful range!

Dec 29, 2023 at 3:42 AM Post #443 of 837
What source are you using?
Sorry, I missed your question. I’m currently traveling and I brought the M9. At home I’m using the SP3000, 300 MAX, N7 (often with C9), and sometimes desktop gear.

Jan 1, 2024 at 6:13 PM Post #445 of 837
I can't find their website, does it exist? Who handles customer service, repairs, warranty?
Here’s the website - https://elysianacousticlabs.com/

You can order directly from Elysian but most folks opt to order through a retailer, such as Musicteck or Elise Audio. You would then work through the retailer for CS, warranty claims and repairs.

Jan 2, 2024 at 12:17 PM Post #446 of 837
Has anyone been able to get the SpinFit Omni tips onto the Anni? It seems practically impossible. I gave up trying after a while and turned to the SednaEarfit lights.

Jan 2, 2024 at 12:37 PM Post #447 of 837
I used Omni on Odin and there was already a big problem to deploy them. I didn't even try it on Anni, because it's still wider. I also use earfit light (short) and I am absolutely satisfied with them in terms of comfort and sound.

Jan 2, 2024 at 12:53 PM Post #448 of 837
Has anyone been able to get the SpinFit Omni tips onto the Anni? It seems practically impossible. I gave up trying after a while and turned to the SednaEarfit lights.
+1 confirming its impossible hah. Tried when I first got them and no joy.

Jan 2, 2024 at 1:10 PM Post #449 of 837
Glad I'm not the only one that couldn't get the Omni's to work! I received a pair yesterday and spent way too much time trying to get them on. Gave up and am back to W1s. The Omni have been relegated to the Xe6.

Jan 2, 2024 at 1:59 PM Post #450 of 837
I’m using the SpinFit Omni tips with great results and they are easy to install if you slightly warm or stretch them before fitting the tips. However, you should be careful to not stretch them too far because the guide tube will rip.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back