Elysian Acoustic Labs “X” Flagship IEM Discussion Thread
Jan 30, 2023 at 3:03 PM Post #616 of 656
I reached out to Mr. Lee about two weeks ago via Twitter dms (I think he checks those more frequently, at least in my experience) about the Diva and he said to wait for the Diva’s relaunch. So idk when that’ll be but exciting!
That is very interesting and exciting. Gives me time to save. Definitely ordering one as soon as that is available funds permitting lol.

Jan 30, 2023 at 9:30 PM Post #617 of 656
Maybe I am being a duffus but I am confused on how to even order an Elysian Diva rn. It is out of stock on the Malaysian site Stars Picker and it is no longer available on Zeppelin and Co. I have tried emailing and messaging Elysian to no avail. It isn't a huge deal as I do not have the money right this second, but it is bothering me that I cant figure this out lol.

It is out of stock because they are made to order especially with Elysian's long turnaround time. You can contact Starpickers / Zepp via their Facebook to make an order. They will send you the link to order it.

Feb 1, 2023 at 7:37 AM Post #618 of 656
I reached out to Mr. Lee about two weeks ago via Twitter dms (I think he checks those more frequently, at least in my experience) about the Diva and he said to wait for the Diva’s relaunch. So idk when that’ll be but exciting!
Oh wait, do you mean Lee is working on a 2nd generation of Diva like Annihilator, which had a slight a tuning change in 2021? I have heard from Gizaudio that Lee is developing two new products now, so one of them might be basically a re-tuned Diva?

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2023 at 12:17 PM Post #619 of 656
Oh wait, do you mean Lee is working on a 2nd generation of Diva like Annihilator, which had a slight a tuning change in 2021? I have heard from Gizaudio that Lee is developing two new products now, so one of them might be basically a re-tuned Diva?
All he told me was to “wait for the relaunch of the Diva” when I reached out mid-January to buy one. So I’m not sure if that’s what they’re considering as one of the two new products he’s developing. Only time will tell, I guess

Feb 1, 2023 at 10:19 PM Post #621 of 656
My understanding is that Lee stopped taking orders for Diva to allow him to fulfil the outstanding orders and put some systems in place to speed up production times. I don't think there's a Diva v2 coming anytime soon.
When I reached out to try to order a Diva, I was informed it was being renewed with a metal spout. So there will be a small change at least in that regard. My understanding is that it won't be a V2, though.

Feb 5, 2023 at 5:07 AM Post #622 of 656
Maybe who using a different cable for Elysian X?
Venom is a good cable, but when listening for a long time, my left ear has discomfort.

Feb 6, 2023 at 6:19 AM Post #623 of 656
Maybe who using a different cable for Elysian X?
Venom is a good cable, but when listening for a long time, my left ear has discomfort.
The pentaconn connectors simply limited the choice and I couldn't be bothered to source other cables when I owned X. But I do sympathise with your point, so good luck cable rolling!

Feb 6, 2023 at 10:00 AM Post #624 of 656
The pentaconn connectors simply limited the choice and I couldn't be bothered to source other cables when I owned X.

I couldn’t either, so I picked up these adaptors from Ali for my Diva:
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005004206516387.html

0FDCE81F-98FA-431D-ACC9-0DEEDA521817.jpeg

The caveat is that the 0.78mm sockets are very tight - several people mentioned the same issue in the reviews - so MMCX might be the better way to go. I personally found it a little easier after I finally managed to get the first cable in.

Mar 25, 2023 at 5:49 AM Post #625 of 656
The Annihilator finally arrived.
It's insane. The last time i got wow'ed so hard, was by the bass of the 1266. This is on the opposite end. This is the best treble, like, ever. It's never sharp and uncomfortable, but it's so much and so extended like i've not heard before (i've not heard stax yet).
I'm not bothered by the midbass at all, i think it has a good amount of punch and kick. Voices do sound incredibly good. The detail and clarity is truly stunning.
Every single highend flagship should have this treble, this is endgame for me for sure. I'm so happy right now. The fit is also very good, i used my favourite M Spring Tips and the comfort is great.
If you like treble and have a chance to listen to an Annihilator, go for it. The majority will have to wait for this years re-release, it should become way more broadly available.
It's an S tier IEM for sure.

Mar 25, 2023 at 6:01 AM Post #626 of 656
It's insane. The last time i got wow'ed so hard, was by the bass of the 1266. This is on the opposite end. This is the best treble, like, ever. It's never sharp and uncomfortable, but it's so much and so extended like i've not heard before (i've not heard stax yet).
I'm not bothered by the midbass at all, i think it has a good amount of punch and kick. Voices do sound incredibly good. The detail and clarity is truly stunning.
Every single highend flagship should have this treble, this is endgame for me for sure. I'm so happy right now. The fit is also very good, i used my favourite M Spring Tips and the comfort is great.
If you like treble and have a chance to listen to an Annihilator, go for it. The majority will have to wait for this years re-release, it should become way more broadly available.
I agree. The treble and detail is astonishing.

Mar 26, 2023 at 10:57 AM Post #627 of 656

I agree. The treble and detail is astonishing.
+1. Definitely the best treble I've heard, alongside with the Elysian X which obviously means Lee knows what he is doing in that region. Generally goes toe-to-toe with TOTL headphones as well in terms of the clarity, precision, yet smoothness. A difficult balance to achieve IMO especially since I am rather sensitive in the lower treble region.

Apr 5, 2023 at 12:58 PM Post #629 of 656
does anyone know how much a repair for a driver for Vision Ears Elysium is about?
I think you brought your question to the wrong place this thread is for Elysium Acoustic Labs. You are referring to an IEM from BRAND Vision Ears MODEL Elysium.

Apr 17, 2023 at 7:25 AM Post #630 of 656
Have you tried Diva? Im trying to decided which one to try first, was wondering if the extra price can be justified? Is Diva like 80% Annihilator in terms of sound?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back