Elysian Acoustic Labs “X” Flagship IEM Discussion Thread
Jan 12, 2023 at 7:07 PM Post #601 of 656
Currently demoing the Diva right now and OH.MY.GOD... These are amazing. There is a a magical quality to vocals that I've never had any other IEM, Headphone, or speaker pull off before. I still need to hear the Mentor and the LimeEars Pneuma before I decide which pair I'm buying and leave this wallet destroying corner of the internet good but either of them will have to be something incredible to unseat these.

Jan 21, 2023 at 2:07 PM Post #602 of 656
Anyone know if ifi Gryphon is enough for the X? And how much is the jump from the Gryphon to something like the dx300 max?

Jan 21, 2023 at 2:22 PM Post #603 of 656
Кто-нибудь знает, достаточно ли ifi Gryphon для X? И сколько стоит прыжок с Грифона на что-то вроде dx300 max?
What do you mean by enough?
Gryphon is not the best device for Elysian X, I found it dark, massive and with very little treble.

Jan 21, 2023 at 2:41 PM Post #604 of 656
What do you mean by enough?
Gryphon is not the best device for Elysian X, I found it dark, massive and with very little treble.
You answered my question. I just meant if it was an okay pairing, or has enough power for it.

What pairings have you found to sound good with the X?

Jan 21, 2023 at 3:34 PM Post #605 of 656
You answered my question. I just meant if it was an okay pairing, or has enough power for it.

What pairings have you found to sound good with the X?
there are only 40 pages of thread and if you read them you will get every information you require, that includes pairings. some people here love it with the n8ii, some with rs8. you have some TOTL daps yourself, what do you prefer out of them?

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2023 at 3:59 PM Post #606 of 656
there are only 40 pages of thread and if you read them you will get every information you require, that includes pairings. some people here love it with the n8ii, some with rs8. you have some TOTL daps yourself, what do you prefer yourself?
That's true. So far have been seeing a lot of people rave about dx300 max, so I may look to get that in the future. I just wanted different perspectives and see if the ifi Gryphon would be a sufficient enough pairing for the X as I only saw 2 or 3 posts about it on this thread and nothing with a lot of detail on the sound.

It's good to see the n8ii is a good pairing since I thoroughly enjoyed it paired with the bird and Anole VX.

Jan 21, 2023 at 4:16 PM Post #607 of 656
Вы ответили на мой вопрос. Я просто имел в виду, было ли это нормальным соединением или достаточно ли мощности для этого.

Какие пары, по вашему мнению, хорошо звучат с X?
It's up to you, but the Gryphon is clearly not the source and not the level that is needed for Elysian X. I used Lotoo Paw Gold Touch and I think it's a good synergy for me.

Jan 21, 2023 at 4:19 PM Post #608 of 656
there are only 40 pages of thread and if you read them you will get every information you require, that includes pairings. some people here love it with the n8ii, some with rs8. you have some TOTL daps yourself, what do you prefer out of them?
I've listened N8ii twice and in A/B mode it's an excellent device with great tone.

Jan 21, 2023 at 4:20 PM Post #609 of 656
It's up to you, but the Gryphon is clearly not the source and not the level that is needed for Elysian X. I used Lotoo Paw Gold Touch and I think it's a good synergy for me.
Thank you for the heads up and sharing your experience with LPGT. Hopefully I get to demo them someday.

Jan 21, 2023 at 4:22 PM Post #610 of 656
I've listened N8ii twice and in A/B mode it's an excellent device with great tone.
That's great to hear. I freaking love the n8ii and it sounds great with any IEM I throw at it. Sadly, I need to part with it for now to have enough funds for a new TOTL IEM.

I'll be saving up for it in the future for sure though. Thanks for giving me extra confidence in n8ii + X pairing.

Jan 30, 2023 at 9:06 AM Post #611 of 656
Maybe I am being a duffus but I am confused on how to even order an Elysian Diva rn. It is out of stock on the Malaysian site Stars Picker and it is no longer available on Zeppelin and Co. I have tried emailing and messaging Elysian to no avail. It isn't a huge deal as I do not have the money right this second, but it is bothering me that I cant figure this out lol.

Jan 30, 2023 at 9:55 AM Post #612 of 656
I may be wrong, but you can write in Facebook group private message or write to watsapp, number is on the page facebook.
Facebook group

Maybe I am being a duffus but I am confused on how to even order an Elysian Diva rn. It is out of stock on the Malaysian site Stars Picker and it is no longer available on Zeppelin and Co. I have tried emailing and messaging Elysian to no avail. It isn't a huge deal as I do not have the money right this second, but it is bothering me that I cant figure this out lol.

Jan 30, 2023 at 11:04 AM Post #613 of 656
Jan 30, 2023 at 12:24 PM Post #614 of 656
Alright, thank you I will try that.
I reached out to Mr. Lee about two weeks ago via Twitter dms (I think he checks those more frequently, at least in my experience) about the Diva and he said to wait for the Diva’s relaunch. So idk when that’ll be but exciting!

Jan 30, 2023 at 12:38 PM Post #615 of 656
I reached out to Mr. Lee about two weeks ago via Twitter dms (I think he checks those more frequently, at least in my experience) about the Diva and he said to wait for the Diva’s relaunch. So idk when that’ll be but exciting!
Relunch Diva? Interesting, we will see an improved Diva.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back