Effect Audio cables thread
Apr 2, 2024 at 7:39 AM Post #7,876 of 7,911
I enjoy myself a good laugh every now and then, things cant be serious all the time ay

Yep, the best sounding (April 1) cable you'll never hear! :)

But hey, who knows... maybe when you order 2 (or more) of those, EA might consider to give you a special 5-10% discount on that specific order? :sweat_smile:
And after that they probably would be able to retire with the entire EA team on the Bahamas => life can be goooood! :palm_tree::sunrise::tropical_drink:

Ill totally join the ea team there, lets get a CanJam Bahamas going

Apr 2, 2024 at 7:48 AM Post #7,877 of 7,911
Ares S 8W arrived at Effect Audio, they are inspecting it and repairing it... the first part went well.

Apr 6, 2024 at 3:13 AM Post #7,878 of 7,911
Apr 9, 2024 at 1:41 AM Post #7,879 of 7,911
But you're in Sg? :smile: How's the show been for you so far?
yap im in sg. fun rush of energy, I think there is not enuf time to try every thing I wanted. Canjam should be 3 days instead yo

Apr 9, 2024 at 3:32 AM Post #7,880 of 7,911
yap im in sg. fun rush of energy, I think there is not enuf time to try every thing I wanted. Canjam should be 3 days instead yo

Everybody keeps saying that! :smile:

Apr 9, 2024 at 3:46 AM Post #7,881 of 7,911
Apr 9, 2024 at 7:50 AM Post #7,882 of 7,911
Aside from not being jealous at all from not going to CJ SG this year. (Lie)

Congratulations for the big covering there...and for the ones here that were there and enjoyed the party. :)

I'm seeing lots of good comments on Pilgrim:Noir. Even being top 5 of the show for a few people.

I can't wait to try that myself.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024 at 11:24 PM Post #7,883 of 7,911
Apr 10, 2024 at 9:47 AM Post #7,884 of 7,911
https://shop.musicteck.com/collections/06-cable/products/effect-audio-eros-s-1st-anniversary-edition

looking for some feedback on this one, pairing with a 634ears DD and Szalayi. Good first EA pick?

Well, I haven't heard/tried the 2 iems that you mentioned above, but imo this synergy combination was hard to beat on both eyes and ears...
CA Solaris SH + Eros S AE.jpg

To my ears the Eros S AE added (compared to the CFA stock cable) some extra body and 'oomph' to the quite analytical sound signature of the Stellar Horizon, without sacrificing on the marvelous details and huge soundstage.

So, back to your main question...
Good first EA pick? I would say: NO!
Excellent first EA pick? ABSOLUTELY!!!

As I don't think it will be easy to find a better looking and (most important) performing cable at that pricepoint :)

Apr 10, 2024 at 9:57 AM Post #7,885 of 7,911

Agreed. Whether in standard or 1st Anniversary form, the Eros S is a fantastic first step into EA's line-up. I know a lot of people choose to go with the Ares S first, especially when they have little to no experience with EA's offerings. But in this case, I feel like that's doing one's self a disservice, since the Eros S is so much better, and not extravagantly more in price.

Apr 10, 2024 at 1:40 PM Post #7,886 of 7,911
Symponium Titan and Cadmus 8W pairs nicely together. :slight_smile:

Symphonium Titan-16.jpg

Symphonium Titan-17.jpg

Apr 15, 2024 at 5:53 PM Post #7,887 of 7,911
Aside from not being jealous at all from not going to CJ SG this year. (Lie)

Congratulations for the big covering there...and for the ones here that were there and enjoyed the party. :)

I'm seeing lots of good comments on Pilgrim:Noir. Even being top 5 of the show for a few people.

I can't wait to try that myself.

Yes, same on my end too - the runoff for the Pilgrim Noir is very similar to the runoff of the OG Pilgrim from NYC.

Both looking to perform very well in their respective price points ($399 and $799).

https://shop.musicteck.com/collections/06-cable/products/effect-audio-eros-s-1st-anniversary-edition

looking for some feedback on this one, pairing with a 634ears DD and Szalayi. Good first EA pick?

The Eros S would be a good first pick from our end - I would also recommend the Ares S x Cadmus 8 Christmas Edition if you can find one around.

Well, I haven't heard/tried the 2 iems that you mentioned above, but imo this synergy combination was hard to beat on both eyes and ears...
CA Solaris SH + Eros S AE.jpg
To my ears the Eros S AE added (compared to the CFA stock cable) some extra body and 'oomph' to the quite analytical sound signature of the Stellar Horizon, without sacrificing on the marvelous details and huge soundstage.

So, back to your main question...
Good first EA pick? I would say: NO!

As I don't think it will be easy to find a better looking and (most important) performing cable at that pricepoint :)

Agreed. Whether in standard or 1st Anniversary form, the Eros S is a fantastic first step into EA's line-up. I know a lot of people choose to go with the Ares S first, especially when they have little to no experience with EA's offerings. But in this case, I feel like that's doing one's self a disservice, since the Eros S is so much better, and not extravagantly more in price.

Spot on to what I was going to say here. Thanks Warren!

Symponium Titan and Cadmus 8W pairs nicely together. :slight_smile:

Symphonium Titan-16.jpg
Symphonium Titan-17.jpg

Excellent combination of two awesome brands I represent!

Apr 15, 2024 at 5:57 PM Post #7,888 of 7,911
wow missed these responses first go round, thanks yall.

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:00 PM Post #7,889 of 7,911
Do you know anything about when the Elysian Pilgrim Noir can be purchased and where? For now there is no trace of it on the Effect Audio website.

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:36 PM Post #7,890 of 7,911
wow missed these responses first go round, thanks yall.

No worries, mate!

Do you know anything about when the Elysian Pilgrim Noir can be purchased and where? For now there is no trace of it on the Effect Audio website.

As of right now, the Noir will be available sometime in May. It will be available with all of our usual dealers.

It's not on the website yet because it's not formally announced and is primarily still an Elysian product.

I'm not sure at this time if the Pilgrim or Pilgrim: Noir will be on our site, they may just be on Elysian's.

I'll confirm that when I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back