EarSonics S-EM6 & S-EM6v2 Six driver universal IEM
Oct 2, 2013 at 4:34 AM Post #106 of 690
I am hoping to place my order later tonight via musicaacoustics, got a good deal on top of their current low prices. I just wish aussie dollar was higher but o well such is life. 

Oct 4, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #108 of 690
own sm-64, love it, love the house sound of earsonic.....my favorite iem so far. like it even better than my old jh13. maybe in terms of technicality its better but musicality the earsonic is better. subbing to this thread. hope that some black friday sale brought down this iem to the level of under 1k, then i will be jumping on it.

Oct 7, 2013 at 4:38 AM Post #109 of 690
  own sm-64, love it, love the house sound of earsonic.....my favorite iem so far. like it even better than my old jh13. maybe in terms of technicality its better but musicality the earsonic is better. subbing to this thread. hope that some black friday sale brought down this iem to the level of under 1k, then i will be jumping on it.

To forbigger, Greetings!
Are you coming to CanJam at RMAF this upcoming Weekend?
Link to officila CanJam Thread here http://www.head-fi.org/t/669567/2013-canjam-rmaf-oct-11-13-2013-one-of-the-worlds-finest-headphone-audio-shows
it is not too late to make it our there. Considering we are coming all the way from Japan, it is not so far for US residents to fly an hour or two.
we will be having S-Em6 for testing. 
Anyhow, inviting everybody to join the CanJam
If any of you can not make it to the show, drop me a line and I arrange a black Friday event  for you!
Cheers
D,T

Oct 7, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #112 of 690
They are all rubbish. You should go for the new JH Audio Roxanne or Noble Kaser 10, possibly both. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 7, 2013 at 3:37 PM Post #113 of 690
They are likely all awesome.  I have the jh13fp and TG334.  Both of these are excellent and I assume the others are as well.  You really need to listen to them as it is the character of sound that will differentiate at this level. Good luck.

Oct 7, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #114 of 690
Hi
I have s-em 6 for 1 day test. But considering which is better to buy? Fitear 334, 1plus2, shure 846? Please help me I am confused
frown.gif

They're all pretty different, so the question is really "what are you looking for personally?"

S-EM6 -> More laid back and mid-focused
TG! 334 -> Fuller but slower sound
1Plus2 -> Brighter, more of a room-like presentation

The S-EM6 and TG!334 strike me as two different takes on more of a monitor type of sound, whereas the 1Plus2 is definitely more of a "hi-fi" type of sound (a bit more boosted / artificial, more of a "wow factor").

Oct 9, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #117 of 690

What's that white box underneath? Another EarSonic goodies? 

Oct 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #118 of 690
Nice Rudi! Then you can compare them to the Vision Ears Demos.

Thank you Michael

Yes I will compare them

Is is very good universal iem Earsonic S EM6
SQ so clean , low noise , this is the improvement version for my SM 64 v1

Minus only the box so ugly not like for 1100 USD iem :D

Earsonic must improve outer beauty looking , after they have inner beauty SQ :D

Oct 9, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #119 of 690
What's that white box underneath? Another EarSonic goodies? 

On top like small plastic bag inside is the earpieces
Below white cheap pizza box is only for ear tips and pouch
I think they can safe fright cost , if they make in one box like new SM 64 v2
My SM 64 v1 is so ugly too

The important think is inner beauty SQ :D
Outer beauty maybe not so important fir Earsonic

Oct 10, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #120 of 690
After 12 hours burn in with this set up

Source : IPhone 4s
Dac / Amp : Cyberlabs Theorem 720 DAC
Iem : Earsonic E - SM 6
Cable : mini USB to Lod Moon Audio Silver Dragon v1

High : more shining than out the box
Mod : more clear and cleaner
Bass : has better impact and bass detail more clear , better bass speed not like out the box so flat and a bit slow :D
Soundstage : feel wider than out the box and has better depth too
Separation : is better too

I love it more than out the box yesterday

With Theorem has excellent synergy so far

My IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back