EarSonics S-EM6 & S-EM6v2 Six driver universal IEM
Oct 10, 2013 at 3:10 AM Post #121 of 690
When it comes to the looks, Earsonics is a bit like the Stax of IEMs :p
I think the S-EM 6 doesn't look too bad though.

Oct 10, 2013 at 5:03 AM Post #122 of 690
Did you burn in your ear or just the electronic inner the S-EM6 ? ^_^ I'm very skeptic with electronic burn in, I mean that it's difficult to judge an IEM/OEN the first 4 hours though it's possible to have an idea of the sound.

ES packaging is yes little bit minimalist... But no need to have more

Oct 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #124 of 690
Did you burn in your ear or just the electronic inner the S-EM6 ? ^_^ I'm very skeptic with electronic burn in, I mean that it's difficult to judge an IEM/OEN the first 4 hours though it's possible to have an idea of the sound.

ES packaging is yes little bit minimalist... But no need to have more

Hi Rollk2

I do the burn in process only play random music from my dap plus amp .
I let burn overnight with volume about our listening volume .
For me I can detect SQ different between out the box and after 12 hours burn in
My IMO

I can not burn in my ears , except I reborn again as a baby :D

Oct 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM Post #125 of 690
You seem to have some uncanny auditory memory. For us mere mortal it is usually 3 to 4 seconds...
Anyway I haven't noticed any changes in my pair but I appreciate their sound in different ways according to my moods and various other factors.

Oct 11, 2013 at 11:54 AM Post #126 of 690
 You seem to have some uncanny auditory memory. For us mere mortal it is usually 3 to 4 seconds...
Anyway I haven't noticed any changes in my pair but I appreciate their sound in different ways according to my moods and various other factors.

As far i know from my 2 Earsonic iems Sm 3 v2 and Sm 64 v1 and now ESM 6 , with amping SQ imrprovement very significant if yhou find the synergy.

please burn in over night with random music and play with the close to the maxx like 85%, you try it  in the next mroning , please share your oipinion here 

my S EM 6 day by day improve to the best SQ , more clarity and more balance in all frequencies.
better bass impact

my IMO

Oct 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM Post #127 of 690
If i pair my S EM6 direct with my iPhone 4S : warm and the clarity is not so extend
I hear the mid more forward and the background music is a bit far behind the Sanger .
This maybe what MupedFace mean laid back sound more to mid centric

If pair with amp the other round more balance and not so forward

If I add dac amp like my a Theorem , the SQ improvement significant , high more pronounce and clear
Better and fuller midrange , better bass detail and impact .
Better speed .overall more balance and more shine .
I love it more with external amp .

Now I pair with
Source : Dx 50 as transport
Dac amp : IBasso D12 full mod with Hi FLight kits
SQ : is much better than direct DX 50 , everything I hear more pronounce and fuller sound quality

My opinion : SEM 6 improve the SQ if I use external amp or dac amp
Direct is very good but less pronounce and not so full more to warm site
Plus Amp or Dac Amp : more authority everything come more shining
SQ is excellent more energy and better detail and speed

For someone's who like SM 64 , for sure will like SEM 6 very much .
This the perfect version from SM 64 :D

Oct 12, 2013 at 1:37 AM Post #128 of 690
Hi Rudi ! Pretty rig ! What sort of eartips do you use ? Are those silicon tips or comply ?

Oct 12, 2013 at 3:54 AM Post #129 of 690
They look like the westone tru fit tips they released alongside the star tips a while ago.

Oct 12, 2013 at 8:02 AM Post #130 of 690
They look like the westone tru fit tips they released alongside the star tips a while ago.

Thank you ,

You are right Westone Star Tips Medium size

Hi Rudi ! Pretty rig ! What sort of eartips do you use ? Are those silicon tips or comply ?

Thank you Rollk2

Yes it is Westone silicon Star tips
I don't like comply , they tame the high
With Westone star tips high shine very good :D

Oct 12, 2013 at 12:06 PM Post #131 of 690
If I add dac amp like my a Theorem , the SQ improvement significant , high more pronounce and clear
Better and fuller midrange , better bass detail and impact .
Better speed .overall more balance and more shine .
I love it more with external amp .

For someone's who like SM 64 , for sure will like SEM 6 very much .This the perfect version from SM 64
biggrin.gif

Is there any hiss occur when you pair the EM6 with Theorem?

Oct 12, 2013 at 12:13 PM Post #132 of 690
I really wonder why they got rid of the high impedance of the SM64. Would have prevented any hissing right from the start.

Oct 13, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #135 of 690
I mean the same and EM32 is based on the same principle though his 32ohms impedance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back