EarSonics S-EM6 & S-EM6v2 Six driver universal IEM
Oct 16, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #151 of 690
Thank you Sly ! I mean exactly the same :)

Oct 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM Post #152 of 690
  Thank you Sly ! I mean exactly the same :)

Thank you Rollk2,

Glad you enjoy them... 

I feel a little bit less alone because more than a year ago, when I had the EM6, only a few (1 or 2) had them and it was frustrating not to have the possibility to share...and speak about them... now with the S-EM6, it's possible and it's really great. 

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #153 of 690
Very Nice review Sly

and Yono

As i told you before , you are so frustrated at The begining , please Burn In For some more Days
Now you are so excited :D

My experiance is more or less like you
This SEM6 has inner beauty , The First Time i meet ESM6 was not directly falling In Love
High : was so shy
Mid : is The excelent from SEM6 from The begining
Bass : was so shy too ,like i heard Little Bass

After One Day Burn In

High : more extended and shining more
Mid : more pronounce and detail
Bass : Shining In better Way , more body and impact

Until now i Love My SEM 6 more and more than My First Dating :D

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM Post #154 of 690
Very Nice review Sly

and Yono

As i told you before , you are so frustrated at The begining , please Burn In For some more Days
Now you are so excited
biggrin.gif

This SEM6 has inner beauty , The First Time i meet ESM6 was not directly falling In Love
Bass : was so shy too ,,like i heard Little Bass

After One Day Burn In

High : more extended and shing ng
Bass : Shin In better Way , more body and impact

Until now i Love My SEM 6 more than My First Dating
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:18 AM Post #155 of 690
I have noticed the S-EM6 treble is very ear tip dependent for me.  For some reason the stock ear tips aren't comfortable, so I started using triple flange, which are much more comfortable (after trying several others), but the sound was disappointing.  I then changed to the Sensorcomm bi-flange, which looks the same as the stock tip but is made from different material, and they work very well!

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #156 of 690
Really want to try with Sensorcom tips...

Average_joe, where have you bought yours? 

It seems that they changed their website or something, impossible for me to end the transaction and buy them.-> Error page...

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #157 of 690
Very Nice review Sly

and Yono

Now you are so excited
biggrin.gif

Bass : was so shy too ,like i heard Little Bass

After One Day Burn In

High : more extended and shining more
Bass : Shining In better Way , more body and impact

Until now i Love My SEM 6 more and more than My First Dating
biggrin.gif

you are absolutely right my friend !! It took me 2 days by the way ! This is what i call it works like MAGIC !! Listening to Hilary Stagg - Dream Spiral album right now, using my ipc/clasdb/glacier combo...tell you what -- STUNNING ! I have never had any experience like this before..the sound stage is so amazingly good ! like i am in space..haha..

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #158 of 690
Awesome review Sly!
You own the SM64 too, right?
How much better is the S-EM6 compared to it? :)

You people seriously need to stop making me want to bus this IEM! I need to pay for some new speakers soon :'(

Oct 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #159 of 690
  Awesome review Sly!

You people seriously need to stop making me want to bus this IEM! I need to pay for some new speakers soon :'(

Thank you,

I had it some times ago but not anymore...

How to say that in simple words... the SM 64 has not the body in every terms of the S-EM6.... S-EM6 has more body, is richer in every way. 

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #160 of 690
Hi Rudi :)

EM32 shares the house sound signature of ES, treble controlled and mids very detailed and nuanced. But the lows on EM32 go further, a lot.
Both are detailed but the EM32 has little more details notably in the highs and obviously in the lows, it is more organic.
The mids on S-EM6 can go further, it sounds louder when it has to be louder. The EM32 is made to be used on stage where the mids have to be controlled.

The soundstage of EM32 is little opener than S-EM6 and position of instruments can be deeper sometimes, EM32 is more versatile than S-EM6 that match on every sources and mastering, not the case of EM32.
EM32 is little more analytical, separation is more obvious and precise.

To conclude I have to say I love both of those IEM, I'm very happy with my universal EM6 though I had it in custom before. They look more compact and solid, better IMO for on the go. If I find EM32 better than EM6 they are not as polyvalent as those.

Thank you Rollk2 for your impression

I like the SQ from Earsonic from Sm 3 v2 , than Sm 64 v1 and now SEM 6

:D

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:14 PM Post #161 of 690
Really want to try with Sensorcom tips...

Average_joe, where have you bought yours? 

It seems that they changed their website or something, impossible for me to end the transaction and buy them.-> Error page...

I have noticed the S-EM6 treble is very ear tip dependent for me.  For some reason the stock ear tips aren't comfortable, so I started using triple flange, which are much more comfortable (after trying several others), but the sound was disappointing.  I then changed to the Sensorcomm bi-flange, which looks the same as the stock tip but is made from different material, and they work very well!

You are right average_joe
I don't like the bi flange
The best for me is Westone Star tips for the clarity
For more bass impact Shure silicon tips

This SEM 6 must pair with ext amp or dap in fast and brighter SQ , than wow
You become more excited than before
:D

Oct 16, 2013 at 12:20 PM Post #162 of 690
Awesome review Sly!

I have my SM 64 v1 until now , I won't let go my SM 64 v1

For me SEM 6 is the perfect version from SM64 v1
More balance in all frequencies , better pronounce , the piano toots has more body than from SM 64 v1
Bass impact is almost double than my SM 64 v1 , more body and detail
If you find synergy with your set up , like you hear from bookshelf speaker in your home audio .
Sly said in first row in concert hall :D

Oct 16, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #163 of 690
Oct 16, 2013 at 4:12 PM Post #164 of 690
Oct 17, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #165 of 690
I took the night to ear differences between EM32 and S-EM6, it seems I discover again my S-EM6
dt880smile.png
I compared them to Tralucent 1+2 too and to my mind S-EM6 and EM32 are much more natural and tonally rigorous :)

Rudi, where did you buy your eartips ? Those seem perfect for my ears !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back