DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Apr 1, 2015 at 12:36 AM Post #11,688 of 14,084
Yes, I completely understand that...

Erm, maybe not...

I understand it totally!! Translates to "could be the killer DAP I've been waiting for".

Hopefully a matching same footprint kick ass amp as well.

popcorn.gif

Apr 1, 2015 at 12:56 AM Post #11,691 of 14,084
  Let's hope they manage to keep the price relatively competitive and maybe around 1000 or below

I say they can do it for even less and sell a **** load more. That's what I would do if introducing a new DAP into this market. Lower margins but higher turnover. The market is getting very competitive and some of the prices are just over the top. I would think that this would be a direct competitor to FiiO's X7.

Either way it's a good thing. More competition - better products, better pricing.

That's what I'm hoping and waiting for.

Apr 1, 2015 at 1:16 AM Post #11,694 of 14,084
The pic posted above doesn't really look that thin to me. If that's 20mm thinner than DX100, then the DX100 was a brick.

Not even sure if that is the new DX2 - just grabbed it off that website mentioned earlier.

Yeah, the original was a brick but by all accounts a great DAP when it was launched albeit let down by a rather sluggish UI and firmware issues from what I have read here.

I have my pennies put aside for a new DAP and hopefully within the next 12 months someone is going to give us a real surprise that won't require a second mortgage.

Apr 1, 2015 at 5:56 AM Post #11,699 of 14,084
Sorry to break the dream, but thats photoshoped, the OP confirmed it was a joke.
It looked pretty real to me though.

Hardly surprising given todays date

Apr 1, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #11,700 of 14,084
On April 1, people like to play jokes. I was getting ready to buy one.
smile.gif

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back