DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Apr 24, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #4,141 of 14,084
First impressions:

First of all I would like to emphasize that the device must be of the nose. Both should Racon, as well as gain a little rawness in the second and third setting is sensed. In the meantime, to get halal ibasso of the box, there is also the nose of the cable. It is a cable with a 3.5mm side, the other a plastic box that is. Connect a headset device to cook just works. 
First impressions seemed to have DX50 already. Buyse been thoroughly and taken lessons from earlier. Clearer, more wide-scenes, more powerful, box, black silicone sheath, in the transmission cable and the next 3.5 to coax cable, 2 screen protector, nose and wired all these plug-ins, but only back a little DX90 will write up the humble

Best review I've read on head-fi. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Couldn't have said that at all, in fact.

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:28 AM Post #4,143 of 14,084
Wouldn't it make sense, since the dx90 is fully balanced in the interior, to have also a TRRS HO like the AK240?
Any thoughts?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:51 AM Post #4,145 of 14,084
My DX90 headphone jack is dead, started with intermittently lost sound and drop dead this evening. Line out still can be use now I have to carry amp with it.
Anyway it help me discover that DX90 Amp section sound very much like Xin Amp.
DX90 line out with FitEar 335 and Xin Super Micro sound almost identical. but Xin Amp sound a tad more refine and coherence.
Tonight I going to try with Xin Reference C (circa 2009) see how it improve DX90.
By the way, I still have not got any response from iBasso.
confused_face.gif

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:58 AM Post #4,146 of 14,084
I can get a refund and send it back.
Nothing worse than transferring 128gb of music and not being able to use it.
Is there a chance it might work tho?
Or best, wait for the Sansa 128gb?

There is probably a chance it could work. The Ebay seller actually had positive reviews on the card. However, the same cards on Amazon all have like one to two star reviews. I was able to copy some songs to the cheap card, but after the first few folders with songs copied, the rest of the folders would copy, but no songs would be in them. And then, when I would put the card back into the computer, Windows would want to check it for errors. Having the card in the DX90, the card was freezing up or all of a sudden, wouldn't read anymore, and I would have to take it out and re-insert it.

That's just my experience. It's possible that the cheap ones may work too. Try it and see. I ended up sending mine back for a refund and bought a 64GB one to get me by til I can get the Sandisk 128GB for a better price.

Apr 24, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #4,147 of 14,084
There is probably a chance it could work. The Ebay seller actually had positive reviews on the card. However, the same cards on Amazon all have like one to two star reviews. I was able to copy some songs to the cheap card, but after the first few folders with songs copied, the rest of the folders would copy, but no songs would be in them. And then, when I would put the card back into the computer, Windows would want to check it for errors. Having the card in the DX90, the card was freezing up or all of a sudden, wouldn't read anymore, and I would have to take it out and re-insert it.

That's just my experience. It's possible that the cheap ones may work too. Try it and see. I ended up sending mine back for a refund and bought a 64GB one to get me by til I can get the Sandisk 128GB for a better price.

I think ill try it if I can, but theres always the chance it'll let me down, so will prob send it back.
Thanks for replying and good luck
I have also ardered X5, so will be able to.post impressions b/n zx1 x5 dx90

Apr 24, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #4,148 of 14,084
Wouldn't it make sense, since the dx90 is fully balanced in the interior, to have also a TRRS HO like the AK240?
Any thoughts?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

IBasso have stated that they couldn't do that within the form factor constraint of the DX50 casing

Apr 24, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #4,149 of 14,084
  Looks good!  Is it easier to keep the air bubbles out from under Rhinoshields?  My iBasso protector has as many bubbles as a really bad tinted stick-on for a car window.  

I didn not have any air bubble issue with the rhinoshield, because they supplied stickers to take out dust and a wipe to clean the surface.

Obviously because I didn't cut it perfectly, there are bubbles at the side, but heck after a whole day of use, no smudge, fingerprint but pure smoothness.. I am quite happy with it (despite the cosmetic imperfection)

Apr 24, 2014 at 12:38 PM Post #4,151 of 14,084
Apr 24, 2014 at 1:21 PM Post #4,155 of 14,084

I didn not have any air bubble issue with the rhinoshield, because they supplied stickers to take out dust and a wipe to clean the surface.

Obviously because I didn't cut it perfectly, there are bubbles at the side, but heck after a whole day of use, no smudge, fingerprint but pure smoothness.. I am quite happy with it (despite the cosmetic imperfection)

Thanks!.  Sounds good.  After I posted I went to youtube and found a video about using Scotch tape to remove dust, and it worked great.  I had no clue that most of the bubbles were dust rather than air.  Now the iBasso protector is looking good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back