DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Jan 28, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #13,441 of 14,084
Jan 29, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #13,443 of 14,084
Need advise from the folks here.

I am very happy with my DX90 until the microsd card holder is broken. Basically, the push eject mechanism doesn't work anymore, with the micro sd card stay ejected. So, I "rip apart" the card holder such that the micro sd card stay inside for it to work.

I am wondering if anyone can advise the part number of the microsd card holder such that I can purchase it online and get someone to repair it for me.
Or if there is a process for me to send it for repair. I am based in Singapore and any advise will be much appreciated.

I was quite impressed by the fact that this is a 2 years old DAP that continue to have firmware support.

Jan 29, 2016 at 8:24 AM Post #13,444 of 14,084

I am very happy with my DX90 until the microsd card holder is broken. Basically, the push eject mechanism doesn't work anymore, with the micro sd card stay ejected. So, I "rip apart" the card holder such that the micro sd card stay inside for it to work.

I am wondering if anyone can advise the part number of the microsd card holder such that I can purchase it online and get someone to repair it for me.
Or if there is a process for me to send it for repair. I am based in Singapore and any advise will be much appreciated.

I was quite impressed by the fact that this is a 2 years old DAP that continue to have firmware support.

Your first step is sending iBasso an email directly from their contact page. They will assist you.

As I'm aware iBasso continue to support their products even after being discontinued, repairs should be possible.

Shoot them an email: http://www.ibasso.com/

Jan 29, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #13,447 of 14,084

Please contact us through our service department, service@ibasso.com . Repair time is normally one day and since you are in Singapore the time out of hand will be very short.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 31, 2016 at 1:25 AM Post #13,448 of 14,084
I don't understand after flashing he latest firmware although the process seems OK when I go to system info I am stuck to V2.20.

Jan 31, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #13,451 of 14,084
  I don't understand after flashing he latest firmware although the process seems OK when I go to system info I am stuck to V2.20.

The DX90 did not update then. Please do another download and be sure to use the .img file once the download is extracted. If you are still having problems and have a PC you can use the batch tool from the link on 1st page of the DX80 impressions thread. The BT wipes internal memory and does a clean FW update.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 31, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #13,452 of 14,084
dx80 for 355 euro
dx90 for 390 euro 
ak120 for 400 euro (new)
onkyo dpx1 for 577 euro + oversea shipping

what to choose? please help me choose. im a broke student addicted to music.
and be honest. will probably my first and last highend player 

Jan 31, 2016 at 2:08 PM Post #13,453 of 14,084
  dx80 for 355 euro
dx90 for 390 euro 
ak120 for 400 euro (new)
onkyo dpx1 for 577 euro + oversea shipping

what to choose? please help me choose. im a broke student addicted to music.
and be honest. will probably my first and last highend player 

Where can you purchase DP-X1 for this price?

Jan 31, 2016 at 6:49 PM Post #13,454 of 14,084

Did you try a factory reset?

The DX90 did not update then. Please do another download and be sure to use the .img file once the download is extracted. If you are still having problems and have a PC you can use the batch tool from the link on 1st page of the DX80 impressions thread. The BT wipes internal memory and does a clean FW update.

1. read what it writes on the screen during installation
2. check if you are updating from the correct new firmware image

Well I found it I had to clean the internal drive from some left over of rockbox everything is OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back