DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Jul 11, 2015 at 1:21 AM Post #12,796 of 14,084
  Do we have any idea what's coming? DX50II & DX90II?

Hmm...I don't think they name along the lines of FiiO, the I / II /III / K, as it never it happened before, but you never know....
smile.gif

Jul 11, 2015 at 1:35 AM Post #12,797 of 14,084
Just got my DX90 today, Really like the neutral sound. I have search through the thread about how to create the playlist. But when i import it, waited sometime it does appear in my playlist. But it is all empty. I have change it to something like this \mnt\external_sd\Music\File_folder\file name. It still doest work after I import it and tried to rescan the media gallery. Any idea how do i do it correctly?? 
confused.gif

Jul 11, 2015 at 6:47 AM Post #12,799 of 14,084
Anyone faced this issue before?

Now I can't access the internal drive at all. This happen right after i format it. During formatting period it says format fail as well. Then this happens.
I have tried troubleshooting. But still no luck. In the disk management it show that Disk 1 Ibasso DX90 have no media . I'm unable to format as well as it stated no media.

Any idea how do i solve this?

Jul 11, 2015 at 6:59 AM Post #12,800 of 14,084

Now I can't access the internal drive at all. This happen right after i format it. During formatting period it says format fail as well. Then this happens.

I have tried troubleshooting. But still no luck. In the disk management it show that Disk 1 Ibasso DX90 have no media . I'm unable to format as well as it stated no media.

and you did a factory reset?

Jul 11, 2015 at 7:21 AM Post #12,803 of 14,084

Yes, I did after that. But still same issue here..

the only thing I can suggest is to try and reload the FW of your choice and if this does not work you will have to either send it back or try the RKBatchtool.

For now i can't reload. As i can't enter the storage on DX90 itself. Unless i use RKbatchtool. But it does't work either. I got this error as well.

Jul 11, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #12,804 of 14,084
For now i can't reload. As i can't enter the storage on DX90 itself. Unless i use RKbatchtool. But it does't work either. I got this error as well.

Since you just got it I would send it back as you might have got a lemon. I have seen issues like this before and they sent them back for a new one and all was good. It sucks to send something back that you just got but its worth it! I would never sell my DX90 as I just love the sound. If you bought from Amazon they will cross ship you one so you might me out a day or 2.

Jul 11, 2015 at 7:31 AM Post #12,805 of 14,084

Since you just got it I would send it back as you might have got a lemon. I have seen issues like this before and they sent them back for a new one and all was good. It sucks to send something back that you just got but its worth it! I would never sell my DX90 as I just love the sound. If you bought from Amazon they will cross ship you one so you might me out a day or 2.

Oh wait, NVM i just fixed it! It seems the Batchtool are unable to flash the Modded fw. So i just load the official and wala. It fix everything. Phew.. I thought this thing is done for it. Thanks Mate! 
biggrin.gif
 Well ya, I like the sound of DX90 too. Really Neutral. But playing dff and some high bit rate file kind of induce clipping. Is this issue known?

Jul 11, 2015 at 7:39 AM Post #12,806 of 14,084
Oh wait, NVM i just fixed it! It seems the Batchtool are unable to flash the Modded fw. So i just load the official and wala. It fix everything. Phew.. I thought this thing is done for it. Thanks Mate! 
biggrin.gif
 Well ya, I like the sound of DX90 too. Really Neutral. But playing dff and some high bit rate file kind of induce clipping. Is this issue known?

I'm glad you got it going again! I just have mine on FW 2.2 as I'm really happy with the way it works and sounds. I have experienced the clipping 95% of my music is FLAC or MP3 256-320, when I hear the clipping I either just bear it or change songs, not sure if they will do anything about it or if the newest FW already addressed it.

Jul 11, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #12,809 of 14,084

I dont think you should ever format the internal memory and as far as I'm aware the only way to recover is with the batch tool to rebuild the machine.

Just saw that you have fixed it

Jul 11, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #12,810 of 14,084
I dont think you should ever format the internal memory and as far as I'm aware the only way to recover is with the batch tool to rebuild the machine

Noted, Thanks!

I'm glad you got it going again! I just have mine on FW 2.2 as I'm really happy with the way it works and sounds. I have experienced the clipping 95% of my music is FLAC or MP3 256-320, when I hear the clipping I either just bear it or change songs, not sure if they will do anything about it or if the newest FW already addressed it.

I'm on 2.3 Modded now. Still having majority of file clipping on me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back