1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamato8, Dec 27, 2013.
First

Back
348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357
359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368
Next

Last
  1. Stealer
    Just completed my firmware upgrade.
    However, so far I still seeing the 2s being cutoff at ending of the song. Others with new filter can be seen.

Had followed the procedure, including factory reset..
    So maybe I should re-do the upgrade.?

2. zeppu08

Happens to me before.. Just reformat your memory card to FAT32 and problem solved!

3. maciux

Thanks, I'll try that.

4. pauldgroot
    I got a reply from iBasso regarding my questions about customizable sound signatures and a crossfeed option.

Such nice people over there, I got a response within a few hours!

5. musicheaven

Lol they are nice but very unhelpful and that answer was the one I got when I asked them about sound changes. The crossfeed they might come back and say they either not gonna do it or next DAP with the balanced mode configuration request made earlier, maybe DX120 (Ooops number already taken :D ).

In any events keep us posted my good man. May I suggest to John (Jamato8) to make a list of iBasso Q&A with the answers given, that would be very helpful if not entertaining. :wink:

6. Mython Contributor

7. pachoo5

I'd be in for the mod, for sure. 

8. musicheaven
    I don't want to downgrade Vinnie's work because to me taking a current piece of electronics and transforming it in a higher functioning device requires a lot of skills however, balancing the output by adding circuitry that will deplete the battery even further and drilling a hole in the player body is not what I initially anticipated, all that to probably 5 to 10% SQ improvement (I might be quite generous here, the DX50 current hardware implementation is pretty damn good) then add another 100 to 300 re cabling each of you phone, that makes the player dawn expensive with a low resale value of just a fraction of the costs is not too economically viable. Hope it will be worth the upgrade, by the way is Vinnie supporting the current dap warrantee with his custom work?

9. nc8000 Contributor

Not possible to do after all

10. pachoo5

Ok, thanks for the update. I replied while catching up on the last 30 pages of this thread and hadn't gotten to the newer news about the possible mod I guess.

11. musicheaven

Just an observation, you should not limit the entry to only 10 people, more will be lucrative to Vinnie or at least you can ask him to advertise the mod on his website, just a thought.

12. ScreenKiller
    got my DX90 Love it! have some burning in to do [​IMG]

13. bharat2580
    Ok. I got a small dead spot on the 90s touch screen. And ibasso agreed to change the unit asap. Great response from ibasso.

Well the main issue is that. I lost my 90 hrs of burn in. And i need to go through that again. :disappointed:

After coming back to my iphone and sansa. These things sound so ridicule. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. burtomr

.......[​IMG].......Can you say "proofread"?

15. bharat2580
    I miss my dx90 sent in for replacement thats what i meant.

Or did i get you wrong ?

First

Back
348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357
359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368
Next

Last