DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Apr 19, 2014 at 12:04 PM Post #3,737 of 14,084
I had contacted iBasso regarding the burn-in cable and volume and this was their response:

Hi,
thank you for your email.
Volume level doesnt affect burn-in.  You can set the DX90 at any volume level when burning in the DX90.

Sincerely
iBasso Audio

So you can go crazy with the volume level and gain if you want. 

Apr 19, 2014 at 12:23 PM Post #3,738 of 14,084
  British humor is the best humor. I still watch and like Monty Python
happy_face1.gif

PS: I am not British and English is not my native language.

I am British and am probably humorous more than is good for me. I recently wrote 'Happy Easter Jesus' to a Mexican client called Jesus Something . . .  I got no reply :D

Apr 19, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #3,740 of 14,084

And you wonder why?
biggrin.gif

Oh there's more. . .

This is after an email (which he took very well) where i told him [humbly but firmly] there was nothing wrong with my [audio related] work and that he must have a problem with his ears !! 
I was just thinking though I should be a bit more professional! I forget Im on the work email rather than my own!
(its ok though - he is a nice fella)

Annnddd just to avoid upsetting anyone...

DX90 - has a far more humorous lift in the low mids than the DX50?

there we go, back on track, back to the thread :D

Apr 19, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #3,744 of 14,084
Apr 19, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #3,747 of 14,084
So 64 bit users are out of luck

Apr 19, 2014 at 2:32 PM Post #3,750 of 14,084
Hi,
We are finalizing the USB-DAC driver recently.  We can release it within 10 days.  It is for Windows 32bit system.  
Sincerely
iBasso Audio

Quote:

So 64 bit users are out of luck

Quote:

I assume they are compatible? 

I hope that is just a joke cause according to Microsoft it won't work and there are plenty of PCs out there with 64-bit Windows. The good news they are saying below is definitively not going to be a good one. 
mad.gif

It seems to me that they are still programming in the dark ages. Those drivers should not be that hard to port to 64-bit environment.

32-bit versus 64-bit drivers and programs

If you’re running a 64-bit version of Windows, your computer needs a 64-bit driver for every piece of hardware installed on your PC or connected to it. For example, if you're trying to install a printer that only has a 32-bit driver available, it won't install in a 64-bit version of Windows. But the good news is there are tens of thousands of devices available today with 64-bit drivers, which Windows can automatically find and install for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back