DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Apr 17, 2014 at 4:36 AM Post #3,482 of 14,084
Wise move hkppl, many companies make their promises but never seem to fulfill it. I hope iBasso does not do so
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

Apr 17, 2014 at 5:10 AM Post #3,483 of 14,084
  Apologies for asking this again, but what is the burn-in cable?

The thing not being used enough before new owners give impressions.
wink_face.gif
 Fortunately it sounds good out of the box but I suspect it separates itself further from the pack even more after fully run in. Has anyone preferred the x5 yet with a portable phone?

Apr 17, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #3,484 of 14,084
I really dont see why people insist using their daps as dacs, it is easy, better and not expensive to have a dedicated one in your mac/pc and most of us here have a big box full of gadgets (thats minus the headphones haha)
The one from Stoner Acoustics comes highly recommended and its cheap, i think its sabre too!
To me the portability is the only reason to even buy a dap player, not to mention that the new macs come with a pretty good internal dac.

Apr 17, 2014 at 6:30 AM Post #3,485 of 14,084
For people wanting to keep their desk uncluttered with yet more desktop electronics, it's a plus and if for some reasons you travel and want to use your laptop as a source then I don't see myself packing up the desktop gear on your trip, just common sense.

Secondly most latest daps can be used as USB DAC so why not this one?

The dac on the Mac is not that stellar either.

Bottom line one can find valid personal reasons why this feature should be part of any good performing players.

Apr 17, 2014 at 6:50 AM Post #3,487 of 14,084
@soundblast75 Because we are all different and for me it will replace my iBasso D7 with a better IEM amp (hop so) 
wink.gif

The X5 is Audio USB 2.0, its just in order to make the right choice corresponding to our need or wishes. If the DX90 is not Audio USB 2.0 I will just order an X5, now we have a great choice in DAP and every one can be happy 
etysmile.gif

Apr 17, 2014 at 7:41 AM Post #3,491 of 14,084
dx90 processed in NYC! Should be getting it within a few hours now ^^

edit: oh my, I've finally nearly reached the 1k post mark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back