DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Sep 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #3,601 of 3,609
Being realistic and for the relatively modest cost of this DAP, if it sounds appreciably better than my Zune and iPod without an additional amplifier, then I will be very happy. Audiophiles expecting musical nirvana for under $300 are either deluded or seeking perfection way beyond this products price point.

Cheers,
Andy.

no wonder why peolple like Charles from Tera come up with these $1200+ daps, deluded people just buy into these "audiophile stuff", if Charles had come up with a dap like the ipod how much he would have charged? $10,000 lol. but I guess you're happy with your audiophile tera player or the 901.

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #3,603 of 3,609
  no wonder why peolple like Charles from Tera come up with these $1200+ daps, deluded people just buy into these "audiophile stuff", if Charles had come up with a dap like the ipod how much he would have charged? $10,000 lol. but I guess you're happy with your audiophile tera player or the 901.

Have you ever heard a $1,200 DAP to come to such conclusion? While it is all subjective if you haven't heard it how can you honestly knock it or others who do have first hand experience? Now if I could have a DAP that is much cheaper and sound just as good if not better than the pricier DAPs I'm all game. And please don't try that bit about being fooled by placebo-effect. I don't buy into that BS. I call it as I hear it plain and simple.

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:13 PM Post #3,604 of 3,609

Have you ever heard a $1,200 DAP to come to such conclusion? While it is all subjective if you haven't heard it how can you honestly knock it or others who do have first hand experience? Now if I could have a DAP that much cheaper and sound just as good if not better than the pricier DAPs I'm all game. And please don't try that bit about being fooled by placebo-effect. I don't buy that BS. I call it as I hear it plane and simple.

no, I can't tell the difference between daps I was born with turtle ears, but people with golden ears  like you really can tell the difference between a $1200+ and a $200 dap lucky you, you get to enjoy them! keep buying them, I will just keep my stock cables, my mp3's and my Sansa clip, and probably the DX50 or the X5!

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #3,605 of 3,609
Aaaaaaw another one of these trolls...so cute. I thought they were extinct.

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #3,606 of 3,609
  no, I can't tell the difference between daps I was born with turtle ears, but people with golden ears  like you really can tell the difference between a $1200+ and a $200 dap lucky you, you get to enjoy them! keep buying them, I will just keep my stock cables, my mp3's and my Sansa clip, and probably the DX50 or the X5!

Congrats I'm sure your pockets are very happy. There's a plus on both sides of the fence now ain't there? :wink:.

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #3,607 of 3,609
Aaaaaaw another one of these trolls...so cute. I thought they were extinct.

Congrats I'm sure your pockets are very happy. There's a plus on both sides of the fence now ain't there? :wink:.

well, I will let you alone so you can discuss your incredible hearing abilities, I got to go, I have a life as you can clearly see by my number of posts, bye!

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #3,608 of 3,609

well, I will let you alone so you can discuss your incredible hearing abilities, I got to go, I have a life as you can clearly see by my number of posts, bye!

Apparently not enough of one to post useless and condescending remarks :wink:. Laters hater.

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #3,609 of 3,609
I'm locking this thread. It's not providing any value. Please move to the DX50 Appreciation thread to share your reviews.

Please do -not- post up a "I received my tracking number" but feel free to post your impressions after receiving it instead.

Also upon receiving the DX50 please feel free to post up comparisons to your other DAPs you own. Stop with the speculation if you do not own the product.

If you like the DX50 pricing, great for you. There's no need to crap on other players nor their pricing or the makers behind it. Otherwise do the community here a favour & post impressions & practical 1st hand comparisons instead.

Anyone has any concerns with this please PM me & cc the mods (Currawong, Warrenpchi, Joe for now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back