DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Sep 1, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #3,301 of 3,609
Quote:
Hence the beauty of taking 5 minutes to post an announcement on the website so that your customers are informed. 

For whatever opinion you have of iBasso, you need not flood this thread with countless meaningless posts just to vent your displeasure at them.

For practical sake, just drop an email to iBasso to request for cancellation.

Sep 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #3,302 of 3,609
This is simple and straightforward, if you don't like the delay or the way iBasso conducts their business, (1) don't buy from them and if you did (2) go ask for a refund, they'll accommodate but don't come here to complain about it, send them an email and go poor your dissatisfaction.

As far as I am concerned, this dap is still worth the wait and if I ever becomes unhappy, I'll ask for a refund, it's that simple!

Sep 1, 2013 at 6:24 PM Post #3,304 of 3,609
Quote:
Has anyone ordered from the third batch yet?

I ordered from a german retailer so...really hoping he gets his units from the first batch.

Sep 1, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #3,305 of 3,609
Quote:

Hence the beauty of taking 5 minutes to post an announcement on the website so that your customers are informed. 

Brand new products not coming out on that exact date that was listed is a really common occurrence.  To help you remain tranquil in the face of almost certain late shipment of your DX50, smooth jazz will be deployed, in three, two, one...

Sep 1, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #3,307 of 3,609
Quote:

It isn't ridiculous.  They took money on the 20th with said shipping on the 26th.  So they took money on orders for a product that wasn't even made yet?  It wasn't a pre-order; it was simply an order.  Delays for weather, shipping thats fine but delays in manufacturing on a product that you're selling and wasn't announced that it was actually a pre-order is wrong. 

How big of an operation Ibasso is irrelevant.  If they are that small; they shouldn't be taking orders like they are.  

Hey keep cool, you'll get your toy! Com'on reality: plans are plans and reality is reality.  So delays are possible; even a stuka-elephant falling from heaven and aming the one big box with ALL cases. Sorry, thats real live, nowbody knows happenings of the next day, so wait and you are going to be lucky, or choose the approaching heart attack! See it like christmas (but nobody will know the exact day :wink:

Sep 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #3,310 of 3,609
I find it quite amusing when grown ups are driven close to insanity because they cannot wait for their toys more than a minute and then reconstruct a whole intellectual reasoning about good practices to justify their dissatisfaction. Please just own up to the fact that you just want your toy here and now. Much less tiresome to read.

Sep 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #3,312 of 3,609
Quote:

It isn't ridiculous.  They took money on the 20th with said shipping on the 26th.  So they took money on orders for a product that wasn't even made yet?  It wasn't a pre-order; it was simply an order.  Delays for weather, shipping thats fine but delays in manufacturing on a product that you're selling and wasn't announced that it was actually a pre-order is wrong. 

How big of an operation Ibasso is irrelevant.  If they are that small; they shouldn't be taking orders like they are.  

Is this guy serious?...

Sep 1, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #3,315 of 3,609
Quote:
I find it quite amusing when grown ups are driven close to insanity because they cannot wait for their toys more than a minute and then reconstruct a whole intellectual reasoning about good practices to justify their dissatisfaction. Please just own up to the fact that you just want your toy here and now. Much less tiresome to read.

Hi Mimouille
 Just wondering if u ordered one as well? I hope some of us will get the unit this week bcos we are quite close to ShengZheng...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back