1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamato8, Apr 24, 2013.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. eric0531

Ha! That was exactly what I thought when I read that. Marketing types will say anything :wink:

2. ChrisSC
    Quote:

Umm.. I think this is flawed logic.  It would be nice, but I don't think we can deduce the price point from the model # being half of the dx100.

3. Gorillaz
    Quote:

get the DX100 then, you want this player to drive iems and harder to drive full size cans as well, do you want wifi , album art and everything else for less money too?
     I think most people in this thread are happy to get a PORTABLE dap for their SENSITIVE iems.

4. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    Exactly. Looks like the DX50 has lineout, so throw an amp at it for driving the LCD2 on the go. Want the perfect one-box solution? Get the DX100.

kenz likes this.
  5. Gorillaz
    Quote:
    as simple as that!

6. DigitalFreak
    3tthqw.jpg

turokrocks likes this.
  7. wolfen68 Contributor
    Is it too much to hope it has at least one form of digital output?

8. Retrias
    Thats a maybe i guess,  not completely implausible,  the ak100  do have an optic out

9. runswithaliens
    Quote:

No flawed logic, just invisible humor.

Quote:

Why is that? Have you read somewhere that the DX50 is being purpose built just just for Sensitive iems? As I mentioned, the DX100 isn't in my price range. I merely stated my preference that the DX50 would work well with full size headphones. Apparently stating an opinion outside the elite club that is "most people in this thread" is not to be tolerated.

Quote:

Same again, where is the information that states that the DX50 is not going to be powerful enough for full size cans?  Are you employed by iBasso and empowered to make design decisions for them perhaps?

10. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    Just thinking out loud, stating what I hope. Much like you did [​IMG]

11. jamato8 Contributor
    Only iBasso knows what it is going to power and what the thrust of the DX50 will be, as far as I know. Enjoy the music. It's all good. :^)

12. toxicdrift
    tumblr_lf8qgh2HUk1qg6nqao1_400.jpg

13. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    duty_calls.png

the wizard of oz and AmberOzL like this.
  14. toxicdrift
    lol  yep thats just the kind of support that was needed on this thread, and your gonna be the judge of whose wrong? he was just stating what he wants as much as u were. Anyway, i dont want to waste my time on someone as miserable as yourself, if someone doesnt agree with what u think is right .. doesnt make him wrong. 

15. toxicdrift
    -

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last