1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamato8, Apr 24, 2013.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last
  1. H20Fidelity Contributor

RAVEGIF.gif

2. SkyBleu
    Quote:

freddie-mercury-rage-pose-template.png
    By all means, I hope that means around the $300 to $400 mark!

3. Mimouille
    I do not want it to be affordable to everyone ! Then how can I buy it and brag on the pictures thread ?

4. H20Fidelity Contributor

Don't worry, not long after it comes out you can probably have one of Rudi's Stage 32,938 mods done to it making yours unique.

audionewbi likes this.
  5. SkyBleu
    Quote:
    Go to the "Budget-Fi" thread and brag there:) 
    Haha [​IMG]

6. Retrias
    Everyone?  What about those that claims everything besides the clip is snake oil

7. SkyBleu
    Quote:
    They're called "Clip+ Fanboyz" [​IMG]

They will forever be.

8. 7nationarmy
    Subscribed!

9. goodvibes
    Quote:
    snoopy_dance.gif

10. OddJobs
    Is the preorder page up yet?

11. Mimouille
    Will not need it unless it has 10 mega ohms of output impedance and only pairs nicely with 50 pound electrostats.

12. AmberOzL
    I am stucked at that statement, affordable to everyone. I do hope it does not mean it will be something too different than its big brother as long as SQ concerns.

13. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    "No compromise"

"Affordable to everyone"

I thought those two were mutually exclusive?

14. runswithaliens
    Based on the model number, obviously the DX "50" will be half the cost of the DX "100". Considering that the DX100 is twice the price I'm willing to pay for a portable then the DX50 might be something I would be interested in if so.  Unlike earlier comments in this thread though, I would hope it does well with harder to drive full size cans, not just those little things you stick into your ears. Otherwise what's the point - I'd just keep the snake-oil free Sansa Clip Zip.

15. AmberOzL
    Quote:
    I don't feel bad about it,it is just waiting period I guess. I will try to stay silent until they release some information. However, the player looks awesome in that photo.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last