DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Jul 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #1,516 of 3,609

popcorn.gif

Jul 30, 2013 at 5:53 PM Post #1,517 of 3,609
DX100 thread:  We need a DX50 at half the price of this.

iBasso:  Okay.

DX50 thread:  We need a slimmer DX75 halfway between these, in more colours.

iBasso:  ...

Jul 30, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #1,519 of 3,609
I wonder if the DX50 outclasses my IPC/HP-P1...
I sure hope it does, as carrying around an extra brick isn't the most enjoyable of experiences.

Jul 31, 2013 at 6:57 AM Post #1,525 of 3,609
In Eu, if I am not mistaking, only  one website (Germany based) sells iBasso DX100, I wonder if iBasso will send some DX50 at there too, I can do a demo in this way without purchasing. Also it can be good to learn European price. I still believe lack of capacity is a bummer for me but iBasso has my trust, maybe they did something sounds really magical and I can buy it despite the capacity.

Jul 31, 2013 at 7:10 AM Post #1,527 of 3,609
Quote:
I still believe lack of capacity is a bummer for me but iBasso has my trust, maybe they did something sounds really magical and I can buy it despite the capacity.

Huh?  It says it accepts up to 2TB.  How many Jigabytes do you need?  Also in China people rather pay for "real" features like faster CPU and nicer screens, not more capacity, which is kinda useless to them.

Jul 31, 2013 at 7:39 AM Post #1,529 of 3,609
Quote:

Huh?  It says it accepts up to 2TB.  How many Jigabytes do you need?  Also in China people rather pay for "real" features like faster CPU and nicer screens, not more capacity, which is kinda useless to them.

Please tell us where you can buy MicroSD cards with 2TB capacity.

Thanks 
wink_face.gif

Jul 31, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #1,530 of 3,609
Quote:

You are a joke aren't you? Do you know the current limit of µsd is 64 gb and we have some rumors saying 128gb is on its way to arrive. First of all, I think we all know that 2TB is just a marketing gimmick, there was hell of a discussions in here many pages ago. Simply, you don't know how they will change the µsd when they increase the capacity, if they keep it the same, yes it will provide up to 2 TB, but how can you be sure their technical specifications will be the same? In case of change it won't provide you that 2TB. The time we will have 256 gb and more cards, DX50 will be already discontinued. So 2TB is just a dream and nice word that you can put on your features page.

What I need is, my own problem. I need minimum 128 and more is always welcome. In China people can find higher capacity useless, as your own words, but for me it is very useful and something very important. Those damn lossless files take huge space. What I don't need is people telling me what I look for is useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back