Jun 27, 2019 at 5:07 PM Post #226 of 418
Wrong thread ! My bad

Attachments

• 3164FC3A-7AA7-4C1B-8A0F-C1C26BCDC51B.jpeg
    3164FC3A-7AA7-4C1B-8A0F-C1C26BCDC51B.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 5:14 PM Post #227 of 418
Are you unzipping the download and then using the firmware that is the new zip file? You will also see the change log, once you unzip the downloaded file and unzip it.

If you are loading to a card then it is not an OTA update,, it is a local, as it should be for dx200

I just unzipped the FW-v1.07 on SD card. Then I tried to update locally it wouldn’t work after tapping whatever on the screen and nothing is moving?
59DEEFD7-B0C3-4ABE-B0CB-C02187A83929.jpeg

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:17 PM Post #228 of 418
there is a read me file included with the down load that has all the instructions And I believe it says do not unzip.I never unzip. I use a freshly formatted 2gb card for all the dap updated.

Except, I just did an update to my DX80 the specifically said to unzip the file then copy the update file to the card.
But for the 200s, not

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #229 of 418
I just unzipped the FW-v1.07 on SD card. Then I tried to update locally it wouldn’t work after tapping whatever on the screen and nothing is moving?
You unzip the download while on your desktop. Then in the folder there is a readme file and the actual firmware. You take that new zip file and put it directly on a SD card and update.

Jun 27, 2019 at 7:14 PM Post #230 of 418
You unzip the download while on your desktop. Then in the folder there is a readme file and the actual firmware. You take that new zip file and put it directly on a SD card and update.

I just did that and came up with the series of numbers and words as shown in the previous post. I kept clicking on that it didn’t move anywhere or changed to the unzipped file before as I did update from old FW 6.1 to Oreo 8.1.

Jun 27, 2019 at 7:17 PM Post #231 of 418
there is a read me file included with the down load that has all the instructions And I believe it says do not unzip.I never unzip. I use a freshly formatted 2gb card for all the dap updated.

Except, I just did an update to my DX80 the specifically said to unzip the file then copy the update file to the card.
But for the 200s, not

I also tried to leave unzipped new FW v1.07 then copied and pasted to SD card. When it appeared in the updater I did click upgrade but it comes out “verifying failed...” I couldn’t understand why?

Jun 28, 2019 at 1:47 AM Post #232 of 418
The minimum brightness is as low as we can go with it for this screen.

A workaround is downloading a nighttime screen filter app that you can use to darken the screen. I found a decent one thru APKpure, I'll post the name if anyone is curious. It doesnt work on everything in Android (dropdown menu primarily) and might eat up more battery than not using it

Jun 28, 2019 at 5:25 AM Post #234 of 418
"FE0E-8F23" is your SD card. Tap it to browse to the zip file with the update, if it is on the SD card.

Note: the current FW for DX220 is not 1.07! Just published FW 1.07 is for DX200! By continue pushing it into DX220 you may end up with damaged device!

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019 at 8:12 AM Post #235 of 418
"FE0E-8F23" is your SD card. Tap it to browse to the zip file with the update, if it is on the SD card.

Note: the current FW for DX220 is not 1.07! Just published FW 1.07 is for DX200! By continue pushing it into DX220 you may end up with damaged device!

I am sorry this is for DX200TI and I asked if I can solve the problems in DX220 thread.
If I update the whole unzipped file the FW is there in the SD but it showed “Verifying failed...” Then I tried to transfer the whole zipped file into SD card and tapped it coming out “nothing”
Does that mean the updater accepts only unzipped file? But maybe the SD card problem?

Jul 1, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #236 of 418
Streaming cuts off beginning of music by 0.5 seconds.
I am using Tidal and Melon for streaming and this happens on both apps.
Local play has no problem.

Please try
Youth by Troye Sivan
Hymn for the weekend (SEEB REMIX) by Coldplay

When streaming, the very first word in lyric is skipped and it is very irritating

Hope this can be fixed

Jul 1, 2019 at 9:39 PM Post #237 of 418
Streaming cuts off beginning of music by 0.5 seconds.
I am using Tidal and Melon for streaming and this happens on both apps.
Local play has no problem.

Please try
Youth by Troye Sivan
Hymn for the weekend (SEEB REMIX) by Coldplay

When streaming, the very first word in lyric is skipped and it is very irritating

Hope this can be fixed

I notice the same thing with tidal and I agree it is very annoying.

@Paul - iBasso is this something that can be looked into and fixed?

Jul 2, 2019 at 1:00 AM Post #238 of 418
I notice the same thing with tidal and I agree it is very annoying.

@Paul - iBasso is this something that can be looked into and fixed?
Try turning off the gapless, or try turning off the auto mute.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 2, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #239 of 418
Try turning off the gapless, or try turning off the auto mute.

@Paul - iBasso I have auto mute off in audio settings but gapless playback isn't an option in settings. It also isn't an option in tidal that I see anywhere. Also this is only an issue I am having with tidal not with mango player. Im not sure if it is an issue with other streaming apps as I only have tidal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back