DX220 Thread for software requests.
May 27, 2019 at 4:14 AM Post #151 of 418
@Paul - iBasso one feature I appreciate a lot, not urgent but a nice enhancement to navigation, when and if possible. Its when you press the little button with vertical stripes on the main player to get the track information, inside you have two buttons, add to playlist and delete, it would be great to have to 2 more buttons just before those two:
  • Jump to Artist
  • Jump to Album
I use this often when shuffling music
Regards

May 27, 2019 at 1:46 PM Post #154 of 418
@Paul - iBasso one feature I appreciate a lot, not urgent but a nice enhancement to navigation, when and if possible. Its when you press the little button with vertical stripes on the main player to get the track information, inside you have two buttons, add to playlist and delete, it would be great to have to 2 more buttons just before those two:
  • Jump to Artist
  • Jump to Album
I use this often when shuffling music
Regards
I have given this to the software team and will see what they can do. Thank you.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
May 29, 2019 at 12:21 PM Post #157 of 418
@Paul - iBasso can we show realtime value changes to the Volume Limiter and Brightness sliders?
If i set my max volume to say 105, it's quite finicky for me to work the slider trying to guess where I am.
If you can show the changing numbers somewhere on the control while sliding, that'll be great.

May 29, 2019 at 12:51 PM Post #158 of 418
I think the Android Max volume output when set at 150 or 100 doesn’t really change the loudness scales of android volume at all. Could anyone confirm ?
This is correct. You can set the max volume with the control.

May 29, 2019 at 12:52 PM Post #159 of 418
@Paul - iBasso can we show realtime value changes to the Volume Limiter and Brightness sliders?
If i set my max volume to say 105, it's quite finicky for me to work the slider trying to guess where I am.
If you can show the changing numbers somewhere on the control while sliding, that'll be great.
I have given this to the software team.

May 29, 2019 at 1:39 PM Post #160 of 418
@Paul - iBasso Any chance we could get a bookmark option. It would be nice to move my audio books to this device too, just nice to have all my media in one place. But the files are big and I need a book mark to carryon where I left off . Just a nice to have though not a must have. Loving the DX220 so far.

May 30, 2019 at 3:49 AM Post #163 of 418
Is there any way to label a track as a favorite in Mango OS?

I think the only way is to add it to a "Favorite" playlist. Press the lower left icon on player, "Add to playlist"

May 30, 2019 at 4:46 AM Post #164 of 418
@Paul - iBasso - wondering if you would be so kind as to update periodically which requests are being prioritised into next firmware releases?

Maybe as a community we can restructure further requests in a track able table instead of free format requests.

If I find some time will put a table together of items raised so far... Darn work keeps getting in the way!

May 30, 2019 at 4:58 AM Post #165 of 418
@Paul - iBasso i found out that MangoOS isn’t working correctly with some 16/352.8 kHz...11294kbps. There would be sometime that it freezes up and automatic display the setting screen with no sound....randomly when there is a transistor pop like it is switching clock or so. The Mango Player in Android will work just fine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back