DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jan 7, 2020 at 8:25 PM Post #10,021 of 13,478
Was being questioned again about MQA unfolding, I was trying in Mango App... find that there's no info about how much MQA unfold... just realize this...
20200108_081457.jpg
hmm...is there any news about this.?
or my own device issued..

Jan 8, 2020 at 8:01 AM Post #10,024 of 13,478
Hi all
I have no software bug,
sound is better then sony zx300, AK sr15 and lgv30 for sure.
one biggest problem is the battery life, with mix of mp3 320kbps and flacs, low gain volume at 50, im getting not more then 3 and half hours which is inacceptable, i will ask ibasso for a new battery ,
to whome i should adress my problem? to Paul at Ibasso? you guys have his email, please share ... thx

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2020 at 9:15 AM Post #10,029 of 13,478
Hi all
I have no software bug,
one biggest problem is the battery life, with mix of mp3 320kbps and flacs, low gain volume at 50, im getting not more then 3 and half hours which is inacceptable, i will ask ibasso for a new battery ,
to whome i should adress my problem? to Paul at Ibasso? you guys have his email, please share ... thx

Hi there, it's Paul@ibasso.com :)

Jan 8, 2020 at 9:48 AM Post #10,030 of 13,478
I really dislike Neutrons UI...
What IYO makes it batter then mango?
Well, the UI maybe its not the best but the sound options are years over the rest, the configuration that you can apply and under my opinion, the sound quality its the best but well, there are not official statements on audio world because each ear its different from one head to another

Jan 8, 2020 at 9:57 AM Post #10,032 of 13,478
Well, the UI maybe its not the best but the sound options are years over the rest, the configuration that you can apply and under my opinion, the sound quality its the best but well, there are not official statements on audio world because each ear its different from one head to another
I'll be giving it another shot then.

I really dislike how mango cuts volume drastically when eq-ing even before any db are added on any frequency.
Hope Neutron does better in this regard.

Jan 8, 2020 at 10:22 AM Post #10,034 of 13,478
I also don't like that the EQ lowers the volume so much, then it seems that mango adds a lot of bass or am I wrong?
I had this "issue" too and someone told me few pages ago that this is something regarding the firmware which basically decrease the sound -6db on the sound when you enable the EQ in order to avoid any damage on your ears because you can have created an EQ profile with everything very high and if suddenly you turn on the EQ it can damage your ears, I know that its annoying but it makes sense in fact

Jan 8, 2020 at 10:40 AM Post #10,035 of 13,478
Hi all
I have no software bug,
I also don't like that the EQ lowers the volume so much, then it seems that mango adds a lot of bass or am I wrong?

You are not wrong, mango has better bass than Android-Mango. It could be observed to be more, or less...but the differences is real

3-1/2 hours is not normal, contact Paul for new battery I guess ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back