DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Apr 5, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #11,538 of 13,478
Unless it's 3.5mm Balanced. Not confusing at all...
While it may be confusing, but if you follow the standards then it is not. There are 0 standards for 3.5mm Balanced. But there are standard for XLR and 4.4mm.

My advise comes from that. Because you could never known or tell whether your 3.5mm 4 poles are balanced, of which style ? Or is it for microphone and single ended ? Etc....

There are also 0 standard for 2.5mm, but since it creation, Only A&K stays with it and remains the same, so it could be treated or known to be “fairly consistent” that when you see it, you know it is AK. I think this is also why when people see 4.4mm and they think of Sony. Sony is only the first to utilize the new standard of 4.4mm. The 4.4mm is Not Sony propriety

Apr 5, 2020 at 9:49 AM Post #11,539 of 13,478
I need help : I just installed Fidelizer Advanced Purist on my Dx228Ex, but I can't find the way to re-install Neutron and UAPP, like before changing ROM....
If anyone could give me the way to proceed, would be very appreciated :)
Keetakawee (Fidelizer) told me before buying that it was possible...

Apr 5, 2020 at 2:44 PM Post #11,540 of 13,478
I need help : I just installed Fidelizer Advanced Purist on my Dx228Ex, but I can't find the way to re-install Neutron and UAPP, like before changing ROM....
Through apk pure download play store and then the rest of the apps :)

Apr 5, 2020 at 2:46 PM Post #11,541 of 13,478
You can also re-install the Lurker00 DX220 firmware add-on (on top of Fidelizer). It has Play Store in it.

Apr 5, 2020 at 2:57 PM Post #11,542 of 13,478
Yes, this is an easy way to make it work :)
Thank you !

Apr 5, 2020 at 3:19 PM Post #11,543 of 13,478
Yes, this is an easy way to make it work :)
Thank you !

Apr 6, 2020 at 12:50 AM Post #11,544 of 13,478
Yes, it works. Tested on two devices with Bluetooth AptxHD. AptxHD is displayed in the Bluetooth connection properties of DX220, which surprised me.

How did you like the sound of AptxHD headphone through bluetooth? I am connecting Bose QC35 at the moment and although it sounds good but sounds
somewhat muffled at the time. I just ordered Bose 700 and B&W PX7 hoping to get better clarity out of it.

Apr 6, 2020 at 1:36 AM Post #11,545 of 13,478
You can also re-install the Lurker00 DX220 firmware add-on (on top of Fidelizer). It has Play Store in it.
Have in mind that doing that you will overwrite Fidelizer's boot so you will gain Lurker's things but will loose Fidelizer's things, you cant have both things applied but maybe im wrong as im not the developer... Just what Fidelizer told

Apr 6, 2020 at 1:43 AM Post #11,546 of 13,478
How did you like the sound of AptxHD headphone through bluetooth? I am connecting Bose QC35 at the moment and although it sounds good but sounds
somewhat muffled at the time. I just ordered Bose 700 and B&W PX7 hoping to get better clarity out of it.
For the experiment, I connected iBasso iT04 via KZ AptxHD. The difference with connecting on the balance wire is of course great. This is to be expected, since it is not the best option.

Apr 6, 2020 at 5:47 AM Post #11,548 of 13,478
Have in mind that doing that you will overwrite Fidelizer's boot so you will gain Lurker's things but will loose Fidelizer's things, you cant have both things applied but maybe im wrong as im not the developer... Just what Fidelizer told

You can install fidelizer again after lurker.

This will keep both gg play and all fidel things.

Apr 6, 2020 at 6:41 AM Post #11,549 of 13,478
You can install fidelizer again after lurker.

This will keep both gg play and all fidel things.
But not needed : installing Google Play Store with Apkpure, I could install Neutron and UAAP with Fidelizer alone...

Apr 6, 2020 at 7:21 AM Post #11,550 of 13,478
But not needed : installing Google Play Store with Apkpure, I could install Neutron and UAAP with Fidelizer alone...
Yes. This is the best-case option but everyone may experience different scenario. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back