DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Feb 21, 2020 at 4:24 PM Post #11,161 of 13,478
Use the search function, you can find over 100 complaints about the battery life. Some people say they only get 1.5 hours of playback.
All of these people actually get 9 hours but they are paid trolls, they intentionally lie in order to harm iBasso's reputation ? I don't think so

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:34 PM Post #11,163 of 13,478
Can we please move on to other topics and maybe even some constructive dialog? :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

To continually repeat the same conversations, over, and over, and over, ad nauseam expecting different results is a sign of insanity.

Solutions have been suggested so take them or leave them...

Cheers,
Tim

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:39 PM Post #11,165 of 13,478
@Whitigir

If you think I'm trolling I am repeating
Use the search function, you can find over 100 complaints about the battery life. Some people say they only get 1.5 hours of playback.
All of these people actually get 9 hours but they are paid trolls, they intentionally lie in order to harm iBasso's reputation ? I don't think so

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:55 PM Post #11,167 of 13,478
Why is it when I say something to the guy the post gets deleted as "off topic" But when flarex3 comes on this thread ( or several other threads) and accuses people of being paid trolls and liers his posts get left alone and not removed? C'mon moderators explain that one.

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:56 PM Post #11,169 of 13,478
Why is it when I say something to the guy the post gets deleted as "off topic" But when flarex3 comes on this thread ( or several other threads) and accuses people of being paid trolls and liers his posts get left alone and not removed? C'mon moderators explain that one.
Yeah, the new mods are weird for sure. I was in SP2K and asking if anyone come from Cayin N8 but choose to stick with SP2K and got deleted as “off topic” but “trolling“ posts are not

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:04 PM Post #11,172 of 13,478
Yeah, the new mods are weird for sure. I was in SP2K and asking if anyone come from Cayin N8 but choose to stick with SP2K and got deleted as “off topic” but “trolling“ posts are not
hahaha.. been there, exp that... Well there some brand that always being bash... and depends on the owner brand to reply...
hint, look my pic profile... hehehe

and, here alrd alot a ppl show the doors, and the guys must choose, since he is the one how walk the path...

well, lets get back to topic... so SP2k huh... but it sure give a clear edge detail with constant black background, rest then that... DX220 +AMP8EX can keep up... IMHO...

edit, my new enjoyment, watching the the green light of AMP9... quite addictive for me...

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2020 at 7:29 PM Post #11,174 of 13,478

Users who are viewing this thread

Back