DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jul 17, 2019 at 5:49 AM Post #6,468 of 13,478
Uhhhh nooo I missed my AMP09 by a day, I was in vacations... It's going back to China :triportsad:

Forget about what I said, it's being sent back to a DHL platform near my location and they'll contact me through my phone to program another delivery.

Yey !

Jul 17, 2019 at 5:55 AM Post #6,469 of 13,478
Presently looking for a transportable setup for work and this definitely ticks a lot of boxes. I don't do IEMs, and this will be used exclusively with full sized over ears, so part of the draw here is the higher output power (regarding the discussion earlier about balanced connections - I'm the sort of user that wants this in a portable/transportable unit for the option of driving more difficult loads). Just curious about people's experience with more demanding headphones with the Amp8? I won't be running my HE-6 off this, so I'm not talking that level of ridiculously difficult headphones here...

On a different line, anyone tried Sonorous VI with them? No doubt will spend sometime running those of it. Probably thinking more along lines of Amp9 for use with these, but feedback on their pairing with any amp module welcome if anyone has any to give.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019 at 5:56 AM Post #6,470 of 13,478
I want those! Can I have those ?

How easy is it to take out for amp module swapping?
In my experience. I've taken out for amp module swapping more dozen times, I've not seen signals that my amp9 will fail. It dont cause amp9 become more burning or overload.
Amp9 with amp module swapping is punchier, more powerful than Chord Mojo and more convenient in portable aspect.

Jul 17, 2019 at 5:57 AM Post #6,471 of 13,478
Presently looking for a transportable setup for work and this definitely ticks a lot of boxes. I don't do IEMs, and this will be used exclusively with full sized over ears, so part of the draw here is the higher output power (regarding the discussion earlier about balanced connections - I'm the sort of user that wants this in a portable/transportable unit for the option of driving more difficult loads). Just curious about people's experience with more demanding headphones with the Amp8? I won't be running my HE-6 off this, so I'm not talking that level of ridiculously difficult headphones here...

On a different line, anyone tried Sonorous VI with them? No doubt will spend sometime running those of it. Probably thinking more along lines of Amp9 for those.
I have no problem with dx220 and Amp8 with Hd800s ....if u think Hd800s is demanding enough

In my experience. I've taken out for amp module swapping more dozen times, I've not seen signals that my amp9 will fail. It dont cause amp9 become more burning or overload.
Amp9 with amp module swapping is punchier, more powerful than Chord Mojo and more convenient in portable aspect.

Thanks for respond, I meant to ask about the TPU case and the amp module swapping

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019 at 5:59 AM Post #6,472 of 13,478
I have no problem with dx220 and Amp8 with Hd800s ....if u think Hd800s is demanding enough

Yes, that's definitely helpful to know. Means I'm not that limited outside of HE-6/Abyss/Susvara territory. Thank you.

Jul 17, 2019 at 6:48 AM Post #6,476 of 13,478
Jul 17, 2019 at 7:19 AM Post #6,478 of 13,478
I do not like the included case. Is there a good quality leather case available for the DX220 yet?

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:20 AM Post #6,479 of 13,478

Users who are viewing this thread

Back