DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Feb 13, 2020 at 1:26 AM Post #10,936 of 13,478
I don't know about the advanced rom but fidelizer did a remarkable job modding the amp9. The level of depth
I get is beyond what I have ever experienced going even deeper than n8. This is organic to dripping max,
not to mention sounding so vivid and realistic. Feel like I finally got the sound I deserve! The fidelizer
guy must have been smoking something real potent while he was cooking my amp9 tube circuit.
Hope this wasn't coincidental. :)
You are pushing me towards splashing on moded amp9 ...
But i agree with you. My Ultimate amp8 has now burnt in and the depth and detail retrieval is of another level dap.
I think it can compete with 0.5kg TOTL bricks now, while being fully potrable.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020 at 2:00 AM Post #10,937 of 13,478
I don't know about the advanced rom but fidelizer did a remarkable job modding the amp9. The level of depth
I get is beyond what I have ever experienced going even deeper than n8. This is organic to dripping max,
not to mention sounding so vivid and realistic. Feel like I finally got the sound I deserve! The fidelizer
guy must have been smoking something real potent while he was cooking my amp9 tube circuit.
Hope this wasn't coincidental. :)
I am glad you like it... just need ur clarification, so SOLARIS still HISS Wildly with your AMP9 MOD directly....

Feb 13, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #10,938 of 13,478
After 2 days of use amp1mk2 im still convinced that amp8 (normal one) its light yearsabove the rest. I can't imagine amp8ex or any other amp8 modded, im thinking seriously on do any mod just to ensure that im obtaining all the juice but the standard version still being a monster !!

Feb 13, 2020 at 2:29 AM Post #10,939 of 13,478
After 2 days of use amp1mk2 im still convinced that amp8 (normal one) its light yearsabove the rest. I can't imagine amp8ex or any other amp8 modded, im thinking seriously on do any mod just to ensure that im obtaining all the juice but the standard version still being a monster !!
If you like the sound sig of AMP8 Stock... then AMP8 mod or AMP8EX-FE will be a good treat ...

Feb 13, 2020 at 2:48 AM Post #10,942 of 13,478
Another thing, I tried HiBy today on my work trip and to be honest, Mango Player its even better than HiBy. Its wonderful how the same thing can be the best for someone and at the same time, the worst or just not so good for another person...

even with the free rom there is an audio improvement in Android "hiby"
I noticed an improvement with the free rom, maybe its placebo maybe don't, who knows but in any case the jump from stock OS to Fidelizer Advanced ROM, yes, this is a very big change but again, its just a matter of your ears, maybe im listening an improvement, maybe you don't

Feb 13, 2020 at 4:05 AM Post #10,946 of 13,478
Another thing, I tried HiBy today on my work trip and to be honest, Mango Player its even better than HiBy. Its wonderful how the same thing can be the best for someone and at the same time, the worst or just not so good for another person...

I noticed an improvement with the free rom, maybe its placebo maybe don't, who knows but in any case the jump from stock OS to Fidelizer Advanced ROM, yes, this is a very big change but again, its just a matter of your ears, maybe im listening an improvement, maybe you don't
It depends on a lot. First of all we all use differerent set ups - Iems, tips, cans, cables. Then there is a quality of material.
You cant expect to be blows away from sub-192kbps youtube crap or spotify as you would while listening to lossless local tracks.
Even genre of music can make a difference i suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back