DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Feb 10, 2020 at 12:41 PM Post #10,894 of 13,478
Maybe use your friend or family member's paypal? Even though, there are second hand shops and many enthusiasts in Thailand, I don't think you wanna fly 12 hr. here.
I have no problem flying 12 hours to Thailand :) Was there a couple of years ago, and also in 1995. Would happily go again.

I wonder where will my dx220 + amp8 Fidelizer Ultimate mod + Advanced ROM stand in comparison.
Mine is now with Fidelizer, so will hopefully find out soon....

Feb 10, 2020 at 1:11 PM Post #10,896 of 13,478
My one is back in UK but DHL driver refused to deliver without signature. So hopefully tomorrow i get the driver that knows how to use letter box after i rang up their CS and asked to ditch that sig requirement.
Hopefully we'll get to hear your thoughts soon. Do you know anyone with a "regular" DX220/AMP8? That would make for a good comparison vs memory.

Feb 10, 2020 at 3:37 PM Post #10,898 of 13,478
Hopefully we'll get to hear your thoughts soon. Do you know anyone with a "regular" DX220/AMP8? That would make for a good comparison vs memory.
I did listen to stock one for few days before sending but that would be poor comparison as i did not have advanced rom installed back then.
I also would like to compare it to TOTL daps like sp2000, N8, Paw Gold, WM1Z and other barely portable bricks to see if dx220 after mods can be ultimate on the go dap for me.

Thats why i wanted to go to London Canjam. But i wont be able to unfortunately...

Feb 10, 2020 at 5:48 PM Post #10,900 of 13,478
why me and other people say that everything on android sounds better than mango os and other people say the opposite?

because we are all different, listen differently and have different tastes. So I won’t question your taste, only point out that ibasso DX220 has two systems only because of audio quality, nothing more

Feb 11, 2020 at 1:19 AM Post #10,905 of 13,478
because we are all different, listen differently and have different tastes. So I won’t question your taste, only point out that ibasso DX220 has two systems only because of audio quality, nothing more

"Different preferences" yes this is the easy and simple answer but the situation is weird. In theory there shouldn't be a difference between different OS and music players. The reason can be " Android tasks occupy CPU so it sounds worse compared to Mango OS " but IMO Android sounds better than Mango OS. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back