1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX220 A new view to your music. * Latest Firmware: 1.13.202 Local * Link for User Guide 1st Page. AMP9 Now available! And DC01.

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Jan 23, 2019.
First

Back
601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610
612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621
Next

Last
  1. Jester0fTortuga
    Majorly second this sentiment :frowning2:

2. Paul - iBasso
    Can you list the specific areas of concern?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  3. CobraMan
    Sure - quick few:
    1) alpha-numeric jump-to for quickly navigating long listings
    2) under artists menu - no ability to see all tracks across albums
    3) playlist labeling and common playlist shared between android and mango mode
    4) still some bugs with the retention of menu positions and retain across power off/on

To name a quick few.

More in the dedicated thread.

Cheers,
    Tim

fokta likes this.
  4. Jester0fTortuga
    For starters: I’ve reported several times now that Mango App on Android doesn’t respond to play/pause command from Bluetooth headphones. Every other media app does. There have been two updates now with this simple, but very convenient fix unaddressed.

5. DaYooper
    I kind of like that "feature", the ATH-DSR9BT headphone is very sensitive and will pause the playback with the slightest touch or inadvertent gesture of the left ear cup. :upside_down:

6. Jester0fTortuga
    Ha!

It is even more frustrating because the volume and forward/reverse commands work just fine. Yet, for months now, play/pause does not.

7. zephyrstar
    Thanks iBasso for adding the high gain for Amp 9 in Mango, I am very happy to see that! You guys rock!

behemothkat likes this.
  8. loplop
    I second that @Paul - iBasso , thank you! I used it tonight. Worked beautifully.

behemothkat likes this.
  9. Lurker0
    No. That's why you have to use Rockchip tools designed for manufacturing, that bypass signature checks.

10. CobraMan
    @Paul - iBasso - just discovered that also included in the latest FW update is a huge cut in amplification when EQ is activated (at least in Mango Mode - haven't confirmed in Android yet). It use to be that there was a -6 dB cut applied across the board before any changes entered on the EQ sliders were added/subtracted. Now it is much more than -12 dB (might even as much as -24 dB, maybe more) applied when EQ is activated - so much so that what I use to listen to at around 66 on Mid gain now has to be pumped up to around 84+ on High gain. Was this intentionally done and if so why? I don't like having to max out gain and volume for normal listening.

Can we please reset it back to the -6 dB when EQ is activated? In fact, there is an argument to have no cut when EQ is activated - up to the user to cut/boost and avoid clipping and distortion.

Any other EQ users have inputs/thoughts here?

I know there were some requested related to the PEQ as there was no cut levels prior to applying user entered settings and it was very easy to push into clipping there...

Cheers,
    Tim

P.S. Confirmed same issue in Android Mode.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  11. Lurker0
    robotncc, fokta, tigros and 5 others like this.
  12. deniska80
  13. Lurker0
    No. At least I never do.

deniska80 likes this.
  14. MaxD
    I did not need to ether.

15. edwardsean
    I just updated to 1.15 w/ Lurker add on.

Everything seems good, but in Mango I have a greyed out shuffle icon on the top left corner. It remains there irrespective of the play mode. Does anyone else have this or know what it is?

First

Back
601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610
612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621
Next

Last