1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX220 A new view to your music. * Latest Firmware: 1.13.202 Local * Link for User Guide 1st Page. AMP9 Now available! And DC01.

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Jan 23, 2019.
First

Back
467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476
478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487
Next

Last
  1. edwardsean
    Definitely, fingers crossed. Please let us know how it goes over time, either way.

2. cycheang
    Auto shutdown happened to me once on the previous firmware and I did use the same proposed method to flash the base firmware then latest firmware, until today no shutdown issue. However, I did encounter the screen freeze problem in mango mode. I have to wait for around 5 seconds then the screen back to normal usage.

kazekai likes this.
  3. Signal2Noise
    If you need more help in troubleshooting/duplicating the shutting down issue just let me know. Oh, you will just need to send me a DX220 as well.

4. edwardsean
    Yeah, I'm also in Mango mode when the screen freeze issue comes up.

5. Paul - iBasso
    iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    cycheang likes this.
  6. gto88
    That is exactly what I am looking for.:relaxed:
    Thanks for the pointer.
    I downloaded a trial version, and in a few clicks, it starts to scan my music directory on my home network disk.
    Then, the trial expires before it can scan all my music.
    I will definitely buy it.

7. fokta
    Just want to report...

DX221mk2 is properly enough to drive ZMF Verite (300 ohm), Mango OS, high gain, Volume 55...

20190730_165616.jpg

MilesR, icefalkon and cycheang like this.
  8. Nayparm
  9. cycheang
  10. iMongui
    Whats the purpose of those files? I mean, are you testing any new firmware? Or its just something irrelevant for the rest of the users?

11. kazekai
    It's a proposed solution to solve the glitch of random shutdown of player after waking the screen. Do you have them?

12. iMongui
    Well, even if I have it (I can't remember exactly right now if I suffered this issue), im out of my country right now but as im the best enthusiastic person who tries everything more than new, just to know if when I arrive at home on Friday I should try whatever thing that other guys can try, that's all xD

13. CobraMan
    The AndroidTool that Paul provided is an alternate way to load FW on our devices from software that runs on your PC with your DX220 connected to your computer. My thoughts are if you aren't having any problems - the OTA FW update is fine and much more convenient.

Hope this helps clarify.

Cheers,
    Tim

14. gto88
    @marcusd , I connected dx220 to my topping dx7s through usb-c and Dx220 has no problem to use it as external dac. Just want to know if it works, not that I want to use it that way.

marcusd, panasonicst60 and alota like this.
  15. gto88
    @artpiggo , I purchased and install neutron on dx220, but when I play dsd, it only emit noise, then the player cannot play any other music file.
    Is it some setting that I should set?.

First

Back
467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476
478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487
Next

Last