DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Apr 24, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #6,036 of 22,021
Apr 24, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #6,037 of 22,021
Any dx200 owners also have the new trinity masters? How do they sound through the dx200?

I have the Masters and they sound OK with the DX200 using the gold filters. I haven't had a chance to run through the entire filter assortment yet. I don't consider the Master to be one of my top choices as it is rather thick and not the most comfortable. Also, there was no balanced cable included as promised. Not at all in the same league as the IT03.

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:28 PM Post #6,038 of 22,021
I have the Masters and they sound OK with the DX200 using the gold filters. I haven't had a chance to run through the entire filter assortment yet. I don't consider the Master to be one of my top choices as it is rather thick and not the most comfortable. Also, there was no balanced cable included as promised. Not at all in the same league as the IT03.
The red filter is the original gold filter from pm4. Switched to red filter with large spinfit tips, sound is extremely good to my ears. Odd why trinity changed filter sound even though its the same colour to the pm4 sound profile. Cheers for feedback, we are having our balanced cables shipped out to ys, but ye, should have come with it. Cheers for feedback though

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:36 PM Post #6,039 of 22,021
A new FW is up now. 2.2.110

Improvements with this firmware:
1. Rectified the bug that some album artwork can't be displayed. (Android OS)
2. Rectified the bug that sometimes when deleting a song, the Mango player application crashes. (Android OS)
3. Fixed the play order problem. (Android OS)
4. Rectified the bug that the screen would automatically wake up after the DX200 enters the Android OS and manually power off the screen before other operations. (Android OS)
5. Changed the player notification bar on lock screen. (Android OS)
6. Screen lock corrected under security, so you can now choose None. The steps are: Settings/security/screen lock/none. Android can now be used without having to unlock the screen.
7. Updated the Mango player widget (Android OS)
8. Rectified the bug that music files on the Micro SD card can't be deleted on Mango OS.
9. Rectified the bug that sometimes the DX200 would automatically reboot or crash during charge.
10. Improved support of DSD, correcting the lag may happen during DSD playback.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Apr 24, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #6,042 of 22,021
Great, New firmware seems fixed quite some critical things at Android OS, I preferred Android OS because of its swift response however forced to use Mango Os instead due to play order problem, time to go back Android OS after update the FW :)

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:17 PM Post #6,043 of 22,021
Does anyone who plays a long playlist (either all music or certain albums) randomly noticed that DX200 only plays a handful of songs? I seems to play cycle only over fewer songs instead of going through all the whole list. it seems to happen on both Android and Mango.

Apr 25, 2017 at 1:55 AM Post #6,045 of 22,021
  Does anyone who plays a long playlist (either all music or certain albums) randomly noticed that DX200 only plays a handful of songs? I seems to play cycle only over fewer songs instead of going through all the whole list. it seems to happen on both Android and Mango.

Yes me too. I have around 60 songs in a playlist to play in shuffle mode, but seems it only plays around 20-30 of those songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back