DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Apr 25, 2017 at 7:18 AM Post #6,046 of 22,021
Does anyone who plays a long playlist (either all music or certain albums) randomly noticed that DX200 only plays a handful of songs? I seems to play cycle only over fewer songs instead of going through all the whole list. it seems to happen on both Android and Mango.
yes, i also would like to see a more random shuffle mode.

Not sure what the parameters are now.

Apr 25, 2017 at 10:36 AM Post #6,047 of 22,021
Gotten my replacement after a near 1 month wait for the erratic screen issue.
So far so good. Also updated with the new firmware.

Apr 25, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #6,049 of 22,021
  Does anyone who plays a long playlist (either all music or certain albums) randomly noticed that DX200 only plays a handful of songs? I seems to play cycle only over fewer songs instead of going through all the whole list. it seems to happen on both Android and Mango.

next parametric EQ and fix lag on mango please...

This is being worked on.

Yes me too. I have around 60 songs in a playlist to play in shuffle mode, but seems it only plays around 20-30 of those songs.

yes, i also would like to see a more random shuffle mode.

Not sure what the parameters are now.

We are working on the random play for playlist.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Apr 26, 2017 at 10:37 PM Post #6,050 of 22,021
Can the USB file transfer option in Android mode be set to on permanently without you to set it from top dropdown menu?
When you turn off or reboot player, the option goes back to charge only and you have to remove the USB cable and insert again every time you need to access the storage.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 12:28 AM Post #6,051 of 22,021
Wow...I am SUPER GLAD I actually thought to bookmark this particular thread, otherwise I don't think I'd ever be able to find it again after this..ummm..."innovative".."dynamic".....you know what, I'll think I'll just call a spade a spade here and go with *sucker-punch* of a redesign... :triportsad:

Did anyone know this was comming? Did I have the wrong notification setting turned off?

Also, it looks like it decided to cut off my full username of: -> ImmaculateChimp <-, it looks like it says ImmaculateChin in the thread by my avatar..

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 12:41 AM Post #6,052 of 22,021
I think they have some work to do. I don't really care for this design, hard to read, and to navigate on the thread.

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:01 AM Post #6,053 of 22,021
OK, the forum is active again, and I can tell you that
it ready! Please read descriptions of the firmware and USB Audio before asking questions.

I must say, iBasso made a great job, and Android in 2.2.110 is very stable, but in 2.2.110-L0 it is even better :) Empty Android crash log storage for more than a week of intensive use - isn't it great?

USB Audio for DX200 now takes advantage from being embedded, to provide Smart Release of WakeLock, Battery Saver and CPU Turbo Mode options. The latter allows to play DST-encoded SACD images with display turned off even in MangoPlayer itself, though UAPP and Hiby do the job much better.

Open the full capabilities of the great DX200 hardware with this firmware release!

Oh, did I say, it is free? Of course, obviously, it is free! :D

Apr 27, 2017 at 4:07 AM Post #6,054 of 22,021
OK, the forum is active again, and I can tell you that
it ready! Please read descriptions of the firmware and USB Audio before asking questions.

I must say, iBasso made a great job, and Android in 2.2.110 is very stable, but in 2.2.110-L0 it is even better :) Empty Android crash log storage for more than a week of intensive use - isn't it great?

USB Audio for DX200 now takes advantage from being embedded, to provide Smart Release of WakeLock, Battery Saver and CPU Turbo Mode options. The latter allows to play DST-encoded SACD images with display turned off even in MangoPlayer itself, though UAPP and Hiby do the job much better.

Open the full capabilities of the great DX200 hardware with this firmware release!

Oh, did I say, it is free? Of course, obviously, it is free! :D

Thanks Lurker, one suggestion is that the battery saver mode should be enable after a few second, after launching thr player app.

Apr 27, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #6,055 of 22,021
Hi Lurker,

I've been trying to download your firmware (2.1.94 and 2.2.110) and it keeps failing at around 60 to 70%.

I've used different web browsers, my PC and mobile phone, different internet connections at home and work, even asked a friend to download from his work, still to no avail.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #6,058 of 22,021
Github allows to keep several versions in a good organized form, along with documentation. Also, it has no a limit of overall used space. It is just made for software releases :)

I believe it is a temporary problem with github. For past years it was reliable service.

Apr 27, 2017 at 12:51 PM Post #6,060 of 22,021
I'm so happy I've done it that I want to share: the next (yet to publish) version of USB Audio for DX200 has a checkbox with instant switch between MTP and USB Mass Storage modes :) It requires to flash a new firmware, of course, because no an application alone can do such tricks under Android. I'm thinking which else trifles to do for the next release ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back