DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Apr 8, 2017 at 3:11 AM Post #5,716 of 22,021
AMP 1:

2.5mm Balanced Output:
Output Voltage: 6 V RMS
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz -0.16 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 125 dB
Crosstalk: -122 dB
THD+N: < 0.0002%, -114 dB (64 Ω @ 3 V RMS)

3.5mm Single-ended Output:
Output Voltage: 3 V RMS
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz -0.16 dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: 122 dB
Crosstalk: -118 dB
THD+N: < 0.00032%,-110 dB (32 Ω @ 1.8 V RMS)
Does anyone have the amp 1 specs. It would be great to see them side by side.

hmmmmmmmm

AMP1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AMP2 ??

what the...f

Apr 8, 2017 at 3:21 AM Post #5,717 of 22,021
Thanks for your reply, but the problem is I can't even complete the unzip 1 step, as you can see from the attached screenshot, may I know any special unzip software need to use to unzip the file? I even copied the zip file to Samsung galaxy tab tried to unzip there but also failed :frowning2:

I would download the firmware again.
There is only one unzip process you need to do.
Unzip the original downloaded folder to get a readme and another zipped file.
Put that zipped file onto the root of your micro sd card.
On the Android desktop, press Settings ->About DX200->System updates -> local update->default and tap the zip file.

Voila!

However, tracks will still play out of order on Android. Come on iBasso, please get this sorted! It is absolutely crazy that such a great sounding sounding, expensive TOTL DAP cannot even play an album in the right order.....!

Apr 8, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #5,718 of 22,021
I would download the firmware again.
There is only one unzip process you need to do.
Unzip the original downloaded folder to get a readme and another zipped file.
Put that zipped file onto the root of your micro sd card.
On the Android desktop, press Settings ->About DX200->System updates -> local update->default and tap the zip file.

Voila!

However, tracks will still play out of order on Android. Come on iBasso, please get this sorted! It is absolutely crazy that such a great sounding sounding, expensive TOTL DAP cannot even play an album in the right order.....!

Ya actually I downloaded the lastest zipped file twice, I even downloaded older version zipped firmaware file to try, but also unable to unzipped, my laptop can unzip other zipped file (not from iBasso) without issue.
Anyone can share me the unzipped file (link) so that I can copy to the player directly?

Or can iBasso let ppl download the final zipped file directly? No need to zip so many times...

Apr 8, 2017 at 4:04 AM Post #5,720 of 22,021
I think its not only about the spec. Maybe they change the signature, like thicker mids or more low freq. Hopefully

Hi irrefleumas.

yea,I understand that the spec are not all.
I will buy AMP2 card for PB3.

:)

Apr 8, 2017 at 4:40 AM Post #5,721 of 22,021
i didn't said that both have the same power i said that both are powerfull i am talking about a headphone planar with 93 db sens that is not a easy headphone

Still misleading, 93dB @ 32ohm is still easy for the majority of DAPs out there. So try other headphones to see how powerful one DAP over the other.

Apr 8, 2017 at 5:11 AM Post #5,723 of 22,021
There's 2 unzip process u need to do.

1) Unzip 1 - to get a zip file and a readme file
2) Unzip 2 - unzip the zip file from Unzip 1
3) copy the final file to sd card

err this is not clear. after you download from the iBasso download page, you unzip the download file to get a readme file and a zip file. this subsequent zip file does not need to be unzipped anymore.

Apr 8, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #5,724 of 22,021
But i think that is a confusion on this discution i never said that the 1Z plays louder than the dx200 because e never heard none at the max volume i don't want to loose my earing, what i sai that at my normal listening level the 1Z sound is stronger and has more body , just that, they both excelent but the 1z is another league

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:11 AM Post #5,725 of 22,021
Ya actually I downloaded the lastest zipped file twice, I even downloaded older version zipped firmaware file to try, but also unable to unzipped, my laptop can unzip other zipped file (not from iBasso) without issue.
Anyone can share me the unzipped file (link) so that I can copy to the player directly?

Or can iBasso let ppl download the final zipped file directly? No need to zip so many times...

I imagine it's zipped so as to include the readme file. I just right clicked the zip folder in the download folder and then extract all (win 10). Not sure why it's not working for you, sorry can't be of any more help.
Note, should you want to download Dx200 windows dac driver, you will need an external unzipper eg 7-zip. good luck!

Apr 8, 2017 at 7:22 AM Post #5,726 of 22,021
At Monday, April 3, late evening, I've got received my DX200. Guess what's then? Yes, you are right:
I've made a well-known by DX90/DX80 owners optimization of Mango mode (including my fonts - sorry to those who don't like them!), and added Google Play Marker and SuperSU into Android.

Please read the warning, explanation and instructions before you try to use Reader USB mode in Mango to write your music files to SD card! Yes, it works, but you'd better wait for the official firmware with this part finished!

There is also a download link for the FactoryTool (required!) which starts in English without additional efforts!

Enjoy
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 8, 2017 at 7:39 AM Post #5,727 of 22,021
At Monday, April 3, late evening, I've got received my DX200. Guess what's then? Yes, you are right:
I've made a well-known by DX90/DX80 owners optimization of Mango mode (including my fonts - sorry to those who don't like them!), and added Google Play Marker and SuperSU into Android.

Please read the warning, explanation and instructions before you try to use Reader USB mode in Mango to write your music files to SD card! Yes, it works, but you'd better wait for the official firmware with this part finished!

There is also a download link for the FactoryTool (required!) which starts in English without additional efforts!

Enjoy :)  

Thank you mate. Nice to see you again :)

Apr 8, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #5,728 of 22,021

Enjoy
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you Lurker, I have been using your rom on my DX90 and great to see your DX200 rom. Hope you can make more optimization on mango / android OS. I also a developer so I can provide any help on optimization (hopefully if we can access source code on mango OS).

Apr 8, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #5,729 of 22,021

Enjoy :)  

Do I understand correctly that the Batch Tool is required for this firmware? Poses a problem for me as I don't own a Windoze computer only Linux.

Apr 8, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #5,730 of 22,021
After I clean thoroghly the screen this time, ghost swipe still appears and still continue to worsen.

Really confused with my unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back