DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Apr 8, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #5,731 of 22,021
I imagine it's zipped so as to include the readme file. I just right clicked the zip folder in the download folder and then extract all (win 10). Not sure why it's not working for you, sorry can't be of any more help.
Note, should you want to download Dx200 windows dac driver, you will need an external unzipper eg 7-zip. good luck!

Ahhh... I'm really scratching my head now, 7-zip is exactly the software I'm using to unzip but failed, tried to use windows native unzip also failed...

Apr 8, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #5,732 of 22,021
From official facebook page,

The DX200 AMP2 specifications:

3.5mm Phone out:
Max Output:3.2Vrms
Frequency response:20Hz-20KHz -0.1dB
SN: 117dB
THD+N:0.00056%,-105dB (32Ω@1.8Vrms), -115dB @3.2V without load.
Crosstalk:-109dB

Line out:
Frequency Response:20Hz-20KHz -0.1dB
SN: 118dB
THD+N:< 0.00018%,-115dB

We need to know... how many mW into 300oHm? I am hoping for more than 190mW

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #5,733 of 22,021
Ahhh... I'm really scratching my head now, 7-zip is exactly the software I'm using to unzip but failed, tried to use windows native unzip also failed...

If I am understanding this correctly, you can not unzip the original zip file that you download?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Apr 8, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #5,735 of 22,021

If I am understanding this correctly, you can not unzip the original zip file that you download?

I had to unzip the file to get it to load....

Apr 8, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #5,737 of 22,021
  At Monday, April 3, late evening, I've got received my DX200. Guess what's then? Yes, you are right:
I've made a well-known by DX90/DX80 owners optimization of Mango mode (including my fonts - sorry to those who don't like them!), and added Google Play Marker and SuperSU into Android.

Please read the warning, explanation and instructions before you try to use Reader USB mode in Mango to write your music files to SD card! Yes, it works, but you'd better wait for the official firmware with this part finished!

There is also a download link for the FactoryTool (required!) which starts in English without additional efforts!

Enjoy
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for Your work. One issue i found so far - physical buttons are reversed. Next is previous and previous is next.

Apr 8, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #5,738 of 22,021
But i think that is a confusion on this discution i never said that the 1Z plays louder than the dx200 because e never heard none at the max volume i don't want to loose my earing, what i sai that at my normal listening level the 1Z sound is stronger and has more body , just that, they both excelent but the 1z is another league

As always, in our opinion. I have both and for me, they are on a level playing field with each other. I am going back and forth on them today with my Utopia and some IEM's as I work. Bass, spatial quality, transparency, sometimes I prefer the DX200 sometimes the WM1Z but to me, they are equal TOTL daps. I have over 1000 hours on each and normally use balanced on both. I have been having fun walking around the house with Sony's wireless headphones/noise cancelling headphones.

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #5,739 of 22,021
As always, in our opinion. I have both and for me, they are on a level playing field with each other. I am going back and forth on them today with my Utopia and some IEM's as I work. Bass, spatial quality, transparency, sometimes I prefer the DX200 sometimes the WM1Z but to me, they are equal TOTL daps. I have over 1000 hours on each and normally use balanced on both. I have been having fun walking around the house with Sony's wireless headphones/noise cancelling headphones.
yes is only my opinion and taste, i always liked more a full body sound with detail than a more thin sound that sometimes is confused with transparency is only a question of taste...and in my opinon the dx200 is very good but FOR MY TASTE the 1Z is away better, ooooo and spatial quality for my is very good on dx200 but a step back compared with the 1Z the 1z is more real in the dx200 you are earing the instruments at distance in 1z you are with the instruments

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:48 PM Post #5,740 of 22,021
yes is only my opinion and taste, i always liked more a full body sound with detail than a more thin sound that sometimes is confused with transparency is only a question of taste...and in my opinon the dx200 is very good but FOR MY TASTE the 1Z is away better, ooooo and spatial quality for my is very good on dx200 but a step back compared with the 1Z the 1z is more real in the dx200 you are earing the instruments at distance in 1z you are with the instruments

I think there is something wrong with your DX200. Mine is not thin sounding at all. I would reseat the amp section or do something but that is nothing like what I hear. 

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:56 PM Post #5,741 of 22,021

Sometimes the musical daps fixed the headphone's.

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:57 PM Post #5,742 of 22,021
I'm planning to buy DX200 this month, but I'm worried about getting a defective unit like I hear a lot about AK DAPs. That's because I'm in America right now but will move to another country after a few months later. So it'll be difficult to be able to take advantage of warranty.

Is there any significant/frequent defect this DAP has in terms of unit itself?

Apr 8, 2017 at 7:04 PM Post #5,744 of 22,021
the dx200 is not thin but is more thin and less full than my other dap

In your opinion. IMO the DX200 has a little better timbre and both are on equal footing. With harder to drive headphones the DX200 also has more power to drive them well but for most cases, both do fine. With a variety of headphones I don't hear the "less" full sound. 

Apr 8, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #5,745 of 22,021
In your opinion. IMO the DX200 has a little better timbre and both are on equal footing. With harder to drive headphones the DX200 also has more power to drive them well but for most cases, both do fine. With a variety of headphones I don't hear the "less" full sound. 
yes is my opinion and is what counts to me, to me the dx200 for the price is awsome but the 1z is from another galaxy i thing that it was made bu aliens:grinning::grinning::grinning:but is good that you make people think that they are listen to a dap just has good has the 1Z it will save a lot of money for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back